Chapter 2

I walked up to the door and out of Chemistry class and saw Pricilla and Nathan near my locker flirting with each other. I looked down and walked passed them until someone stopped me. 

"Hey, where do you think you're going?" Someone whispered in my ear while he wraps his arms around me. I gasped and jerked away from his grasp, I turned around and saw him. 

"Woah, what's wrong?" Damon said then I looked around and saw Nathan pressing his finger in his lips saying for me to keep quiet. I looked at Damon with a smile. 

Damon is my brother Channing's best friend. Channing tried hooking him up with me but I declined him because of Nathan. 

"Hey Damon, what are you doing here?" I asked as Damon looked around. 

"Where's Curly?" he asked then I started getting nervous. 

"Hey babe" Nathan said then we looked at the hallways and saw Nathan then Nathan wrapped his arm around my waist. 

"Sup, Damon" Nathan said with a smirk. 

"You better be treating Skylar right West, or i'll bet you up and you know I won't hesitate on doing it" Damon said with a cold tone then he kissed my forehead and whispered "Be a good girl" 

Damon kissed my cheek and walked away, bumping into Nathan's shoulder in the process. 

"What is with him?" Nathan asked as he scoffs at the direction of Damon. 

"I don't know, all I know is Damon and Anna are fighting because of her new dance partner" I said then Nathan got confused. "Why would he be jealous of her new partner?" asked Nathan. 

"Her ex-boyfriend for 8 years is her new partner" I said then Nathan nodded. 

"Hey babe, wanna go swimming tonight?" asked Nathan.

"I have to ask my brothers first" I said that made Nathan groaned. 

"Be a little rebel sometimes Sky" said Nathan then I looked down. 

I bit my bottom lip. I guess the guys won't be mad at me for coming home a little late. I looked up and nodded at Nathan with a small smile on my face. 

"Alright!" Nathan said with a smile. 

"But I have this project with Demi and we we're gonna work at it at her house" I said then Nathan nodded. 

"I'll pick you up at Demi's house at 5 alright?" he said then I nodded. 

"All done!" said Demi with a smile. I smiled back. 

"So we'll just book bind it tomorrow and pass it to Mr. Carter next week" said Demi then I giggled. 

"And he thought we need a month to do it" I said then we both laughed. 

"So, what's going on between you and Nathan?" Demi asked then I blushed when I heard his name. 

Demi smiled "You love him don't you?" she asked then I nodded. 

"I just can't stop thinking about him" I said then Demi giggled. 

"But Sky, please be careful okay? For all we know he might be hurting you right? so be careful especially theres a rumour about him and Pricilla circulating around West Port" She said then I nodded. If you only knew Dems. 

"I forgot to ask you, do your brothers know about Nathan?" Demi asked then I bit my bottom lip and looked down. 

"Please tell me you told them" said Demi pleading. I looked at her and shook my head.