Scenario 3, Part 4

Daisuke and I were back at my apartment, watching a movie. I had my head resting on his shoulder, although neither of us seemed to mind. I mean, Daisuke IS kinda cute, and really talented at drawing. When I heard him sigh, I looked up. We both blushed brightly. Our faces were mere centimeters apart, our noses barely touching. We could feel the heat of each other's blush we were so close. We leaned towards each other and our lips met halfway. I gently wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He deepened the kiss a bit as he pulled me closer to him. Our eyes closed as we continued to deepen the kiss. After what felt like hours, we had to pull apart for some much-needed air. We were panting from the intensity and lack of air, but more from the former than the latter.

We were lying down on the couch now, with me resting on top of Daisuke, who still had his arms around my waist. "Wow." Daisuke and I both said breathlessly, still trying to recover from our first kiss. It was nearly sunset, and Daisuke seemed too tired to leave. He called his mom and asked her if he could stay the night at my place, and judging from the tired grin that appeared on his face, Mrs. Niwa had said yes. We were both too tired to get up, and I was to tired and dazed to use any of my powers. I said quietly, "I think I love you, Daisuke." The redhead blushed and replied just as quietly, "I think I love you too, Bella." With that being said, we both fell asleep as we were: me on top of Daisuke with his arms loosely around my waist.

I awoke to Daisuke yelping in surprise at something. He had somehow gotten off the couch without waking me. I groggily opened an eye to see the redhead pointing at me. I sighed and sat up. I knew he was pointing at my wings, as I could feel their slight weight on my back. My arch-angel wings were fairly large compared to my size, and paler than my skin as well. I explained everything to the speechless boy: from my parents dying when I was four, to how I'd had to stay with the Titans afterwards and how I'd yelled at BeastBoy, Cyborg, and Robin a few days before I'd moved here, to how I'd left Jump City and traveled only at night to avoid being spotted, and finally, to a few moments ago when my wings had come out without ruining my shirt. Daisuke collapsed onto the armchair behind him, wide-eyed and silent. I knew it was a lot of information to take in all at once, but I figured he'd heard stranger things, though how something could be stranger than the one you love telling you that they're not entirely human was obscure to me.