Frozen Near-Death Experience Results

It had been about eight hours since our stunt show...and my frozen near-death experience. I mean, I HAD almost frozen to death, but I would have drowned first. I'd only had 20 seconds left by the time Danny pulled me out of the unnaturally-cold lake. It'd also been eight hours since I discovered I could speak Japanese...and since I'd gotten those white streaks in my hair. The were the color of freshly-fallen snow, and went all the way from my bangs to the very tips of my long hair. According to Danny, when he pulled me out, my lips had gone from blood-red to dark ice-blue, and I'd had faint blue circles around my emerald-sapphire eyes, the sapphire part of which was now just a bit more visible.

My skin was still paler than it used to be. I had even begun to wonder if my skin would ever go back to being pale as moonlight instead of paler than a vampire. My eyes also seemed to glow when I was super angry or annoyed, which was fairly often. Fewer Slytherins had been bothering me, and I've been getting some strange looks from members of all 4 houses, but mostly from Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Speaking of the eagles, Gryffindor had a match with them this afternoon. Then we'd be heading for the Burrow with Harry and Ron. Ron was one of our Chasers, and Quidditch was one of the few things he was actually good at. Ever try taking a Potions exam with Ron Weasley sitting next to you? Well here's a free tip: don't. You want to be as far from him as possible when taking ANY exam, really. He'll try to copy your answers, or bug the crap out of you, or some other annoying nonsense.