⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- CONFESSION, KARL JACOBS

CONFESSION, KARL JACOBS

SUMMARY: 3𝐴𝑀 𝐴𝑁𝐷 Karl woke (M/N) by going to his house while it was raining.

PRONOUNS: He/His

NARRATOR POV(M/N) slept peacefully on the bed while it was pouring rain outside of the house, his chest going up and down when a loud knock startled him waking him up from his slumber

NARRATOR POV
(M/N) slept peacefully on the bed while it was pouring rain outside of the house, his chest going up and down when a loud knock startled him waking him up from his slumber.

He groaned as his phone rang, his sleep was ruined by the certain people that called him at the hour.

"Hello?" He said on the phone with his raspy deep voice, the sound of heavy breaths could be heard and (M/N) was getting worried.

"Hello, anyone there?" He asked again, yawning.

"H-Hey, (M/N)." Karl greeted him back while stuttering, making the (H/C) male confused.

"Why are you calling me now, Karl? It's kinda late now." He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I'm outside of your door." He replied making (M/N) confused as he got up from his bed before making his way towards his front door, Karl and (M/N) stayed on the phone as he unlocked her door and opened it to see Karl Jacobs standing on his doorstep wet.

"What are you doing here at this hour, don't you see what time it is?" (M/N) yelled and pulled the male into his house, quickly took off his clothes and gave it to Karl.

(M/N) ran towards his closet and took a new towel out before running back to Karl to hand him the towel, Karl took everything (M/N) gave as he stood shivering on the carpet in front of the front door.

He ran back into his room and pulled out a pair of long sweatpants and a new boxer before running back to Karl, (M/N) dragged the male into his bathroom before going to his living room.

He sat on his couch, leaning his back on his couch as he groaned. He looked at the clock on his walls to see it just hit 3AM, (M/N) sighed and closed his eyes.

The sound of the door coming from his bathroom can be heard as the toilet is flushed, Karl stands in the living room as he puts his wet clothes in the dryer near the bathroom.

Karl approached (M/N) and stood right in front of him while wearing his clothes, the (H/C) guy looked up at Karl with a tired expression.

"I'm sorry for coming at this late but.." He trailed while looking down at (M/N), "I love you and hoping you would return the feelings.." He finished, (M/N) sat on his couch stunned at the sudden confession.

The living room was quiet and nobody made any sound other than the sound of rain outside the house, (M/N) blinked a few times before chuckling.

"I love you too." Replied (M/N)