⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- Tommy's hot brother, GEORGENOTFOUND

Tommy's hot brother, GEORGENOTFOUND

SUMMARY: 𝑊𝐻𝐸𝑁 𝑇𝑂𝑀𝑀𝑌'𝑆 𝑂𝐿𝐷𝐸𝑅 accidentally walked into Tommy room as he stream with George.

PRONOUNS: he/him

NARRATOR POV"AHH! GEORGE!" A loud British blonde male screams, he is currently streaming at his Twitch account with another British male as he laughed at the teen while listening to Tommy cursing and swearing at the older male

NARRATOR POV
"AHH! GEORGE!" A loud British blonde male screams, he is currently streaming at his Twitch account with another British male as he laughed at the teen while listening to Tommy cursing and swearing at the older male.

"Ah, come on. It's just a game," Scoff George with a wide smirk across his lips, Tommy gritted his teeth as he respawned his minecraft character while George's character approached the teen character.

Tommy was about to shout at the brunette when the door behind Tommy rapidly opened, revealing a very tall male with his face out of Tommy's webcam frame. The blonde eyes widened as he quickly turned his chair to face the new known male living under the same roof as Tommy, "Whose that?" George asks when he heard someone open the door in Tommy room, quickly he pulls out Tommy stream and sees the blonde facing his door room as it opens wide with a male standing in the middle of the door frame.

"Oh, my lord, I am so sorry, (M/N)!" Tommy pleaded for forgiveness, the terrified in his voice could be detected which made George start to feel worried for the younger streamer, "Just keep it quiet, I have work, Thomas." The mysterious male says, tired in his voice as he stood tall by the door gazing at his younger brother, Tommy nodded his head and soon (M/N) left Tommy as he closed the door behind, the teen listen as his older brother footsteps faded and the door of her room was heard shut slammed softly.

Tommy went back to his stream while breathing out in relief, "Sorry, Chat." He apologised, "That was my older brother, he just came home from a long travel journey." He informed me that even if he lied, the fans would eventually find out about his brother since they already know about his parents.

The chat was shocking after knowing the new information about Tommy, he not only has amazing parents but an older brother, "Gonna be quiet because Big Brotherinnit actually will kill me if I am being too loud, he's the favourite child obviously." He chuckled, "But trust me, no hard feelings. I still love him since he protects me from danger." He added with a proud smile, his chat aweing at Tommy softness as he talked about his brother, forgetting George had been silent the whole stream as he listened to Tommy.

As Tommy was talking, George suddenly cough startled the younger male, "Geez!" He hissed, clenching to his chest, only remembering that he was not alone.

"Wow, you are talking about your brother that you forgot, I am here." George stated.

"Anyway, what is his name?" George asks, curious about the male, "Why?" Tommy replied, confused.

He doesn't know if he should tell him or not but again, the fans will figure it out sooner, "His name is (M/N)." He said, "But don't try to find his twitter on any social media because trust me, he wouldn't accept people he doesn't know." He smirks, leaning back to his chair.