⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- LOVELY, DREAMWASTAKEN

LOVELY, DREAMWASTAKEN

SUMMARY: 𝐼𝑁 𝑊𝐻𝐼𝐶𝐻, Dream and (M/N) live together and (M/N) has to clean Dream's room after a long night of streaming.

PRONOUNS: THEY/THEM

NARRATOR POV(M/N) pushed open Dream door as they looked at the mess inside his room, they groaned and stepped inside the room while the famous minecraft speedrunner slept on his bed

NARRATOR POV
(M/N) pushed open Dream door as they looked at the mess inside his room, they groaned and stepped inside the room while the famous minecraft speedrunner slept on his bed.

"Wake up, Dream." They shook his body, waking them up making Dream groan as he pulled his blanket over his body.

"(M/N) leave me alone." He said with his tired voice, they shook their heads.

"Wake up, it's almost 2 in the evening and you haven't eaten your breakfast nor your lunch." They said softly, Dream rubbed their eyes and met with (M/N)'s soft (C/E).

"Good morning." Dream greeted the male, (M/N) chuckled.

"It's evening, now go get clean while I clean your room." They say as they began to pick up Dream clothes on the floor, (M/N) is one of the people Dream trusted. They've been friends for over 15 years and perhaps even more than a friend, longer than Sapnap and him.

Dream stood up from his bed, groaning as he walked towards his towel and towards their bathroom. In the household, Dream and (M/N) share one bathroom even though sometimes they have to fight for the bathroom.

While (M/N) was cleaning Dream's room, they found quite a lot of stuff in his room. For example, empty cans and glasses and dirty plates with forks. The (H/C) male shakes their head while continuing cleaning the room, they put aside a lot of stuff until the room is clean once again.

As soon as (M/N) was done, he took the dirty dishes and stepped out of Dream's clean room and at that moment Dream also finished showering.

"Get down as soon as you 're done, I'll heat your food." Said (M/N).

"Aight." Dream replied.

DREAM POV
As soon as I put on my pants, I walk out of my room and down the stairs towards the Kitchen to see (M/N) washing the dishes and a plate has been put on the counter.

"Thanks (M/N)." I said and kissed their cheek, they froze a little making me giggle like a teenager.

They turned around and playfully glared at me, I giggled and grabbed my plate as I made my way toward the living room and sat on the couch before turning the tv on.

I was eating my food while watching a random show on the tv when (M/N) flopped beside me on the couch, I turned to him smiling innocently as they flash back a warm smile.

We sat quietly while watching the show until my food finished, putting the plate on the table I struggled to (M/N)'s chest with a smile.

"Thank you for taking care of me, (M/N)" I thanked him, smiling.

They giggled and kissed my forehead, "Of course, that is my responsibility when I agree to live here and be your boyfriend." They replied.

I chuckled and pecked their lips, "You're a lovely boyfriend."

They smile widely and peck my lips again and again, gosh I'm such a simp for this man.