⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀- Gamer boy, SAPNAP

Gamer boy, SAPNAP

SUMMARY: 𝑆𝐴𝑃𝑁𝐴𝑃 meet someone match his energy while playing bedwars.

PRONOUNS: They/Them

NARRATOR POVSapnap joined the bedwars server and he was teamed with a user called themself, '(M/N)PISSTHEBED'

NARRATOR POV
Sapnap joined the bedwars server and he was teamed with a user called themself, '(M/N)PISSTHEBED'.

"What kind of name is that?" He commented, chuckling.

"Anyway let's just play." Sapnap mumbled as the match began, Sapnap ran ahead killing one of the players. He reaches the enemies bed and kills another of the enemies team before breaking the bed that is hidden underneath the wool.

While Sapnap was busy breaking the enemy's bed, (M/N) name kept showing on the screen as they kept on killing every enemy that tried to get close to them.

In the end, they won the match. Sapnap cheered when he realised that he just met another version of Dream, "I should talk to him." Sapnap said.

"What's your discord?" Sapnap type in the private chat between him and the stranger.

(M/N) looked at their screen when their team started messaging them, "Discord?" They mumbled.

"(M/N)#****" They type back before replying to their team, "okay." Their teammate sent and soon their discord rang, (M/N) looked at the name and answered it.

"Hello?" They greeted the stranger.

Sapnap froze when he finally heard his team voice, "Uh— hi." He greeted them back, thankfully he's not streaming at the moment.

"You play like god, how did you do that?" Sapnap blur out, excited to know their trick.

(M/N) chuckles, "I didn't teach, I learn by myself sometimes it was from youtube." They added, rubbing their neck.

"Anyway, that was a great match, I would totally love to play with you again." Sapnap said.

The (H/C) male nodded, "sure, message me anytime." They replied.

"Alright, Gamer boy." Sapnap replied that how their friendship began, it was from one of bedwars matches.

short but that how their friendship started <3