MEK 2

Jimin and the alien arrived at his house

Jimin and the alien arrived at his house. He wanted to name the alien, he needs a proper name.
"Uhm... If you have a name, what's your name?" He asks as he looked back at the alien. Suddenly, his little antennas appeared and it stood straight.
"Koo! Name! Koo! Jungkook!" He says, giggling. Jimin smiled and poked the others cheek.
"Oh, your name is Jungkook?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nodded, also poking Jimin's cheek.
"You! Name! Human?" He asks, raising his brow.
"Jimin" He says as they got in. Jungkook looked around the house with so much curiosity, it looked different from his place.

"Different! House! Not! Mine!" He says, making Jimin chuckle.
"Okay, Jungkook, you need clothes, I'll go get them... Can you please sit down?" Jimin says as he grabbed Jungkook by the shoulder, sitting him down on the couch. Jungkook looked at him in confusion but nodded otherwise, his little antennas glowing. Jimin left and Jungkook is left there to just sit down.

Jimin got back after getting Jungkook clothes, and probably give him a bath. But as he came back, he sees floating things and also his couch glowing. He gasps and ran to Jungkook, seeing him laid on the couch, playing around with his fingers as the things float.
"Jungkook, please put these things down" He says. Jungkook looked at him, giggling and neatly put the things back in it's place.
"Bath?" Jimin asks, Jungkook tilts his head to the side and smiled.
"Bath? No! No! Cold! Water! Jungkook! Need!" He says as he rubbed his arm.
"Oh, you need cold water to take a bath?" Jimin asks and Jungkook nods, clapping his hands in excitement.
"Okay, okay, let's go take a bath" Jimin says, chuckling.

"Jungkook! Take! Bath! With! Human! Please? Take! Bath! With! Human!"

"Okay, okay, I'll take a bath with you"