Letter to you.

You know I was never one for cheesy romantic things, I found them to old fashioned. Even though I say sweet things to you, I can't stop myself. You tell me there cheesy and to stop it, but I can't. I can't seem to stop. My mum once told me to always tell the truth. So, I am.

You ARE beautiful. You ARE special. You ARE a princess. Your my princess. I know you don't like that name but it fits you so perfectly.

You think that you need to change and that you aren't good enough. No. Stop. You are good enough and you don't need to change. If anything I should change, your way to good for me ___-Ah. Your (h/c) hair flowing down to your mid-back, your perfect curves, your big bright (e/c) eyes, your light pink lips. Everything is to good for me. I'm happy that your mine and I wouldn't have it any other way.

You always tell me how you think that books and notes are one of your favourite things in the world. Remember when we were about 11? You stayed at my house and you left your diary, you asked me if I read it and I said no. Well I lied. I read some of it and it said that you thought it was sweet and romantic when you got love notes from a secret admirer. I never liked the idea, but it made you happy so I did it.
Yeah. Surprise ____-Ah~ I'm the one that's been sending those notes. I never really knew what to say but I didn't have to think twice when writing it. Whenever you found the pale pink note on your white laptop, your smile was so pretty. While reading it you would bite your bottom lip or play with your hair. After you set the note down you would have a pink blush dusted lightly across your cheeks and nose. You looked so cute and innocent.

I'm so glad you like me, you make my day light up just by smiling.

Always remember I love you Jagia.
Also look under your bed ;)

Forever love from (bias).

~~~~~~~
Okay just to let you know your bias isn't dead that's just a sweet note they left for you so you wouldn't forget. :)

- From Kloi/Kat