Chapter 19.

*The next day*

Niall's POV 

I was nervously waiting in my room, alone. I began to remember everything that we went through in this room, with Jenna, Harry and Louis. How Louis and I made such two good best friends. 

I know that if everything went well, they had to come yesterday, but they didn't. 

I'm starting to get worried but I also didn't want to talk to John to asks him if he had heard anything. I'm too scared to know the truth. 

I've never felt so alone in my life before and so worried. I've always been with someone, most of the times it has always been Louis. 

But now I'm completely alone. 

John told me that I could take this week off, since he knows that I'll probably be worried and wouldn't be able to concentrate in any tasks either way. 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, I don't even know what time it is. I feel like I've been sitting here all day. 

"Niall?" I heard mr. John say. 

I look to the door and indeed it was him. 

He didn't look that happy and it worried me. 

I stood up and made my way towards him. 

"They are here." He told me, which I was not expecting. 

"Really?" I asks, my worry fading. 

"Yeah." But he still didn't look happy. 

"What's wrong?" 

"Jenna and Harry are on the Hospital House, Louis is the only one that came good." He said. Although I was glad that Louis was okay, I couldn't help but notice that he didn't mentioned one important person. 

"What about Emily?" He looked down and shook his head. 

"They couldn't find her. When they found Jenna she was alone." 

My eyes began to water and everything hit me. 

"W-Where is Louis?" 

"He's eating in the dining room." 

I nodded and we both went to the dining room. 

As soon as I saw Louis and Louis saw me, he stoped eating and came running towards me. 

I hugged him so so tight, not wanting to let go. 

He is like a brother to me and I honestly thought that I wouldn't see him again. 

We didn't say anything in the hug, but suddenly I felt wetness on my shoulder. The one in which Louis had his head resting on. 

"Lou?" I asks, and was about to pull away, but he kept hugging me and I realized he was crying. "Hey, hey it's okay, you are back, you are here." 

"Y-Yeah but E-Em isn't." I heard him say, almost in a whisper. I don't think he wanted me to hear him, but I did and I felt myself began to tear up. 

Without saying anything else, he went and sat down on the chair on the table again and tried to eat. But I could tell that he didn't want to. 

John brought me food as well and looked at me with serious eyes, and I know he wants me to try and eat as well. 

I didn't eat these past few days that they were all gone. 

Jenna's POV 

When I opened my eyes I couldn't remember anything that happened. 

All I could see was that I was in a white room, the lights blinding me a bit.