VII - bday chaos pt. 2

--
nice photo amirite

--

It was finished.

They started preparing at 5PM and finished at 11PM and hearing how long it took, Shuichi is probably gonna like it. I mean, probably maybe 2 mystery novel books will make him happy but a whole house decorated just for him? He will faint.

The students we're tired but they did have some fun moments while preparing..

_________________________

"Kokichi, we need to go!" Kaede yelled at the front door.

They need to distract Shuichi so the others can prepare properly so they were planning to watch a movie but damn Kokichi took to long that Maki had to drag him out of his room.

and another one..

Miu was setting up the Music Box she had made with the help of Rantaro and Keebo.

"Keebo, you need to put it in the middle, not the side." Rantaro groaned. Right now, they were struggling to place it somewhere and Keebo was messing everything up.

"But Miu said to put it in the side!" Keebo argued. Miu did say to put it in the side but Rantaro said it'll look better in the middle.

"Hey virgins, just put it wherever." Miu said.

"Put it in the middle!"

"No, the side!"

As they were arguing, they accidentally pushed it into a window which caused it to break.

"I- What the fuck, bro.." Miu said, literally sounding like on the verge of tears.

"O-o-h.. Sorry, Miu. My bad." Keebo said awkwardly.

"THAT TOOK ME 2 HOURS!" She screamed, running towards the door but accidentally hit the wall.

"PHAUZUXGXYXKRJEKSNXJXPSJ"

"SHUT UP." And then she made a new one.

_________________________

But, don't worry.
They're all fine now.

I think.

Buuuut, let's focus on the good things.

Shuichi, Kokichi, Kaito, Maki and Kaede were almost at the house and everyone was going into their spots.

tsmoogs
11:14 PM

gremlin:
hi
we're almost there

tsmoogs:
okok were in our spots
hurry up

gremlin:
ok
Read 11:15 PM

_________________________

"Kaede, why do we have to go to Rantaro's house this late? Can't we just go ho-" Shuichi got cut off by Maki.

"Shuichi, stop asking questions. Just go on with it." She said while giving him a glare which caused him to shut the fuck up.

"We'll get there soon, Saihara-chan! Don't worry." Kokichi said while catching up to the taller male.

They were almost there and not gonna lie, Kokichi and Kaede were really excited.

While in the house..