the horrible truth

I've noticed that ouma has been getting better. He doesn't sweat as much and he isn't as cold but he definitely isn't close to being completely better...

I was laying next to ouma listening to him ramble about our other classmates when we were interrupted by firm knocking on the door. Ouma wimpered as he hugged onto my arm "they heard me talking shit! They're gonna kill me!" I sighed as I stood up and shook him off of me "that is highly unlikely...you do know these rooms are soundproof correct?" He nodded his head "No- n-no? No! No!- FUCK" "ouma! Profanity. Isn't. Necessary" I said as I opened the door. To my suprise I saw shuichi wearing one of Korekiyo's masks like kirumi was the other day.

He looked up nervously as he messed with the sleeves of his shirt "hey kiibo....you don't mind if I ask kokichi a few questions do you?" I immediately got nervous. I got harukawa-san sick I *can't* let saihara-kun get sick. I just can't "um sure I guess just don't touch him...or the bed...maybe you should just stand like two feet away- actually....three" shuichi nodded as he stepped into the room, standing three feet away from ouma as I told him too.

Ouma scowled at saihara "isn't it unfair to ask me stuff while I'm forced to answer truthfully? You're totally cheating right now!" He said as he crossed his legs and placed his hands in his lap. "Cheating or not I'm finally going to get answers...now...are you faking your 'disease" ouma immediately looked more angry and stuck up his middle finger "of course not! Why the hell would i fake something like this!" I gave ouma a worried glare as I bit my lip "do you plan on killing anyone" ".....getting straight too it aren't you....well....yeah but everyone probably has at some point" saihara seemed to get more disgusted with him "Who are you planning to kill" "fuck off!" "Tell me!" "I'm not telling you anything. Sit on it and spin" he said with a smirk. Saihara stared at me like he wanted me to do something. Oh...he must want me to make him answer....oh dear why do I have to be involved in this....

I hesitated, pressing my fingers together nervously before mumbling "ouma....please?" He stared at me for a moment before letting out a dramatic groan "fine whatever.....i wanted to kill everyone.....but only at the start of the game.....not anymore" shuichi's eyes widened while my expression remained stone cold. I had studied his whiteboard while he was asleep last night so this news wasn't a complete suprise to me however his plan *had* definitely changed....i'm not sure if I like the new one either

"You're a monster! Do you have any human attachment to *anyone* here!?" "Why do you think I changed the plan dummy! Ugh! You're nothing like kiibo at least he's cute when he's dumb" cute?...he thinks i'm...cute? Oh my....i'm so warm....Am I over heating!? "It must be kiibo....the one person who you are attached to" "I'm more than attached to-.....s-shit uh...." He definitely ment to say that he wasn't attached to me....at least I know it's a lie "anyway next question....why do you lie so much" ouma paused "i know exactly what you're talking about" he tried to say that he didn't know what saihara was talking about....i don't even know why he tries lying even though he knows he can't ".....once again you're cheating! If I'm a game what you're doing is like glitching the game and skipping to the end" "but the end is always the best part" "YOU'RE MISSING THE POINT!"

I sighed softly as I sat next to ouma and stroked his head gently "calm down....you're getting much too worked up" I mumbled softly. I felt his body relax before he began leaning on me "anyway...why do you want to know mister detective?" "Just....curious I suppose" ouma narrowed his eyes "bullshit....tell me the *real* reason you're interrogating me"

shuichi scratched the back of his head with a nervous smile "heh...nothing gets past you does it....my original goal was for you to tell me your symptoms so we could figure out how to help maki but.....i couldn't resist asking a few questions for myself as well" ouma's eyes narrowed ".....kiiboy! get him out of here! He's a meanie head and I don't want to talk to see his stupid face anymore" ouma demanded. I sighed "I'm sorry saihara but could you please leave....please?" He drew in a long breath before nodding a bit "sure thing....I'll see you later....or maybe not I don't know" then left.

"He's such a beautiful annoying dummy!" Ouma mumbled spitefully "beautiful?" "You know what I meant" I let out a small giggle before laying down in the bed. Ouma quickly followed, laying down with me and wrapping his arms around me "hey kiibo....can *I* ask you a question" "this isn't going to turn into an interrogation is it?" "definitely not!" I paused before sighing. He better not ask what i think he'll ask.... "Go ahead" "could you ever love a human?" I paused. How do I answer without telling him how I feel? "Well....theoretically I can....but I never have so I wouldn't know if I'm actually able to feel love I-" "kiibo you're rambling....that shows that you're lying~" I jolted in suprise as I tried to convince him that I didn't lie "no I didn't! I would never lie! Never!"....okay so I didn't do a very good job but in my defense I never did that before...

"You totally would! Aww does kiibo have a wittle cwush" he taunted "um....yeah I guess I do...." "Who is it! Can you tell me Please! Please!" Kiibo didn't even need to think "no ouma-kun I'm sorry" he pouted dramatically "why nooooot" he whined "you'll.....you'll hate me!" "Hm? Do you think I love them too or something? I think it would be impossible for us both to love the same person....buuuut whatever I'm still extremely interested"