Boyfriend Killer: Part 2

Soda must've heard the commotion going on, because he was in the room in seconds

Soda must've heard the commotion going on, because he was in the room in seconds. The killer stops when Dally's body is lifeless, his head snaps up to Soda, who immediately makes a run for it, towards the attic.

When inside, he throws objects in front of the door trying to stop the killer from coming in. Soda tried to jump out of the window, just as he broke the door down. The killer grabs his wrist as his body hangs, dangling against the side of the house.

He begins lifting him up, trying to pull him back into the window. Soda jerks, pulls, twists. He screams madly, yanking one last time, freeing himself. He falls to his death. Splattering onto the ground below.

You sprint down the staircase, and run into the living room. Steve was gone. You waste no time looking for him, fearing the killer is coming after you next. You head for the foyer.

The entire street is practically dead. You jogged around to the side of the house to find soda's lifeless body splattered on the ground, you look up at the smashed window above and the glass shards everywhere.

You would've dropped down to help him, but you already feared what was true. He must've been dead like Dally was. You start to back up against the gate, not seeing the person who stood behind you. A hand grabs your shoulder, you swing around frantically begin fighting off whoever it was.

"Stop! It's just me!" Two-bit screamed, grabbing your wrist tightly, you cried and wriggled out of his grip.

"Get the hell away from me!" you ran, thinking he's the killer.

He chases after you, "No! I'm not the killer." "Please!" he begged.

As you made it to the front door, Ponyboy stumbles out just as fearful as Two-bit, "Quick! Keith's gone crazy!" he says pulling on you.

"No wait it's him! He's the killer." Two-bit plead, you didn't know who was lying or telling the truth.

You leap into the house, and slam the front door shut. You lock it on the pair trying to get inside. They banged on the door, screaming at each other and at you. You stumble over to the empty living room, collapse onto the couch and throw your head in your hands crying. You wept hard, until you hear Dally call out your name.

You snap up, and run to the staircase where his weak body tried to climb down. He falls down at the bottom, you kneel down to him. He's looking half dead, "You're alive!" you wailed.

Your arms wrap around his body and bury your head into his neck. Out of nowhere he pulls off, jumping to his feet with a gun in his hands. He points it at you, looking perfectly fine he smirks.

You stare up at him in disbelief, shaking fearful, "D-dally?"

He licks his blood fingers still smiling extremely amused with himself, "Yum. Corn syrup makes good fake blood."

His eyes never leave yours as he backs up, opening the front door to Two-bit begging for his help, "Ponyboy-he's the kil-"

Dally shoots him in the leg, he drops to the ground clutching where the bullet ripped through the skin, "What the hell..." he cries out before Dally shoots him again twice.

You didn't know whether he was dead or just blacked out from all the blood loss. While Dally wasn't watching you decide to make a break for it, and sprint down the hallway.

You bump right into Ponyboy's chest hard, he stands still and holds you. Behind you can hear the loud footsteps of Dally marching straight up to you. He snaps his head up at you, and shoves the gun into the back of your trembling head, "Move." he says, pushing you into the kitchen.

Pony breathes heavily, and pushes you. They both corner you against the counter, "You're both psychopaths." you snarl.

Dally grabs your face, "And you're a little sl*t, huh?" he says shoving the gun under your chin, "Should've killed you sooner."

"Never thought you cheating on him would come back to haunt you, huh? Did ya?" Pony smiles at Dally. You remembered that terrible mistake you made...