The Night Of Truth: Part 1

Based off Friday the 13th

A group of friends set out to celebrate a friends achievement, but when people begin to go missing, will Johnny crack the case?

Warnings: Violence, Adult themes, SMUT!

***

In a cynical response, Cherry Valance planted her polished fingernails on her boyfriend's chest, "I don't think opening up the place to a bunch of kids is a good idea."

Ponyboy strained a yawn, running the tips of his fingers over her upper arm, "Again, Cherry. We aren't kids. We're in our twenties. Almost finished with university, I don't see what's so childish about that."

Being a few years his senior, Cherry rolled her eyes, and scribbled a note to the so-called friends, explaining that the pair would be gone for a few hours to pick up supplies and to make themselves at home.

She was hesitant to write the last part as the vacation home was newly renovated, and located along the old Crystal Lake.

Ponyboy had just been asked to join an elite art program, post college, and needed an excuse to invite his closest friends up for some good old partying.  Deep down, he was painfully aware that this might be the last, as everyone was splitting down different paths.

Some into marriage, and kids, others into the ruthless world of work. The pair packed the convertible, enclosed with a roof, as the sky appeared cloudier than when they arrived late last night.

He drove down the long stretch of road, and between glimpses, checked the map, much to Cherry's disagreement. He was trying to find the fastest route to the store.

She snatches the paper, "I'll direct. You focus on drivin--" her words are cut short by the clambering of wheels coming to a complete halt.

Ahead of them, a masked man cursed with tall height, stood in the middle of the road.

Cherry thought nothing of it, and complained to Ponyboy, "Make him move." she ordered. He gulped down, trying to remember the lake's history and if the mask matched his own research.

He remembered reading that Jason Voorhees was dead. He also reminded himself that Halloween was around the corner... It was, after all, Friday the 13th.

Growing impatient, Cherry sticks her head out the window, "Move!" she jeers, unaware of the danger she is putting herself in. She turns back to Ponyboy, giving him the what are you waiting for look.

He groans, and unbuckles his seatbelt. He juggles the keys in his hand, before jamming them into his pocket, and approaching the man of mystery.

"Sir... We have to get down the road..." he begins, but realises the man was completely still. He didn't even know if it was a human or statue.

He removes his glasses, and wipes them on his shirt, then places them back on the bridge of his nose. The closer inspection never came as Jason slashed him diagonal from chest to stomach.

Ponyboy plummets into the dirt. Cherry couldn't believe her eyes. She rips at the door handle, and stumbles out. She scurries in no intentional direction as fear floods her senses.

Her platforms fail her with a swift jerk, she tumbles to the gravel. Jason steps above her, in his left hand, he holds a large sword like knife.  One he didn't need, with inhuman strength, he opts for a heavy boot against her head.

Cherry's brain squishes beneath his foot... All that can be heard in a loud pop...