ii. sinner [light smut]

.・゜゜✧・sinner・✧ ゜・.
─流浪的孩子 ❲❀❳

[liam hiding theo in the closetwhen scalia walks in his room]

when scalia walks in his room]

light smut warning

Liam knew it, he always knew. His heart was pure and kind, his actions were helpful and selfless. He was a good person. A good damn person with a pure soul. But he knew it, he always knew.

As much as good he was, he still was a sinner.
He still didn't deserve the halo, he still didn't deserve the place in heaven. Because he knew.

I'm a sinner, he thought, while his tongue closed around the member and the spit gradually dispersed.

I'm dirty, he thought, as his hands clutched Theo's thighs and the older man held his hair.

I am not holy, he thought, while Theo's dick was rammed into his throat and he perceived the taste of the warm precum.

He sucked on Theos cock with relish, made sure that every inch was in his mouth, used his tongue obediently and looked at the older man with his pure puppy eyes. Theo set the pace so that Liam's throat was severely abused as fucked, luckily for him. He wasn't holy, He was nasty. He felt like a bitch who greedily longed for Theo's dick. And he couldn't hold himself; he just wanted more. More rough, more spicy. He wanted Theo to fuck him until he would lost his mind. He wished for his cock to fill him and ram into him, like he would deserve it. Since he was a sinner, he wanted Theo to tell him when to cum and when not.

"Hey Malia, hey Scott. Liam's upstairs." Liams mother said polite.

"Fuck." the blonde mumbled, all horny and still sucking the dick. Immediately he sat down and gave his mate a startled look. The chimera just grinned mischievously, the beads of sweat on his forehead looked damn attractive. Liam just wanted to smash their lips together but he couldn't.

"Shut up and go straight into the closet." Liam instructed the elder and put on his shorts at the speed of light. He threw the chimera out of bed, still with an inviting stand and could see the annoyed look of the attractive boy. With darkred cheeks he looked intently at Theo.
"Fuck you." the older one replied frustrated and he could scream instantly. Liam heard the footsteps, Theo disappeared into the closet and even if it was hopeless, Liam sprayed many unhealthy splashes of his lemon scent to get rid of the smell of sex. His dick was still hard but he tried to ignore it.

"Yo, Liam. How you doing?" Scott asked happy after entering the room of the beta. Malia was behind him, holding Scotts hand. They're cute pair, Liam thought while biting his lip to calm his hearbeat. His hands unconsciously clawed his sheets and his cock pulsed in his shorts, under the covers. He could still smell Theo, the older man's pleasant, arousing smell that clouded his senses.