v. confession

.・゜゜✧・confession・✧ ゜・.
─流浪的孩子 ❲❀❳

・゜゜✧・confession・✧ ゜・.─流浪的孩子 ❲❀❳

[liam is confessing to theo]

Liam had a plan. Liam had a plan. A well thought out, so really very well thought out plan. A plan that had taken him two hours to complete. Liam had made notes on one of those yellow notebooks, classically with a pencil, and when the ideas weren't good enough they were torn off and thrown on the floor. But then, after two hours he had the perfect idea, he sat leaning back on his desk chair in front of his desk in his room and looked at the sheet of paper in front of him with a proud and satisfied smile.

And as if that wasn't good enough, he grabbed his phone and searched the contacts for his best friend Mason.

When he picked up, he had no opportunity to speak.

"Li─"

"I'm done! I now have the perfect plan, Mason." he announced proudly and got up to pace excitedly in his room. Inwardly he patted himself on the shoulder and the pleasant tingling sensation flooded him and informed him that he was in love. That he was goddamn in love.

"The perfect plan for what?" But the voice wasn't Liam's best friend, the voice on the phone was Corey's.

"Corey? Where's Mason?" asked the beta in astonishment, since Corey normally didn't answer his friend's calls.

"Eh─" Liam could see the nervous bead of sweat figuratively running down Corey's forehead. "Anyway, put it up loud." Liam ordered, ignoring the inopportune moment.

"We're a bit busy here right now." Corey muttered, but Liam wasn't impressed. He sat on his bed and spread his legs in the air in front of him. "Turn up loud."

"Liam, dude─" started Mason to complain, but was immediately interrupted.

"Well, I now have a plan, Mason! I'll confess my feelings to Theo. Quite old-fashioned," Liam began to tell, ignoring the plaintive interruption.

"Dude, we─"

"I'll take him for a burger because Theo loves burgers, duh. And then I ask him to drive us to the lookout point and then under the shining stars I will tell him that I love him." enthused the Beta and enjoyed the inner warmth that made him happier than ever.

"Yeah, cool, cool." He could hear smacking noises from the phone, noises which should have made it clear to Liam in advance that he called at an inappropriate time.

But Liam was ruthless, he didn't care.

"And then we kiss. His warm soft cherryred lips will push on mine and my hands will be lost in his fluffy brown hair and then he will bite my lips and I will bite his and then we will make out.
" he finished explaining his damn perfect plan. Even if a lot could go wrong; Theo didn't have time, he wouldn't want to drive, the waiter could tip the burger over, or a meteorite could hit Beacon Hills, or Liam could've not enough money. But Theo loved burgers! And surely he loved stars too, who didn't love stars? The plan was perfect.