First Time

*Your first time having sex.  (This is from my full story Life As Mrs. Stan, then expanded upon.)

**This will NOT be smut because Sebastian would've been under 18.

It was a typical school day, but you just couldn't keep your eyes off Seb

It was a typical school day, but you just couldn't keep your eyes off Seb. You'd been feeling more and more restless lately. Your hormones were going crazy, and all you could think about was losing your virginity to your insanely hot boyfriend. As you sat in class, you started to think about how you could tell him what you wanted.

"Hey, Sebs. Wanna skip out on chemistry and come to my house?"

Sebastian gave you a look, knowing you were up to something. You didn't often skip school, so he was intrigued. He gave you a quick nod, and started packing up his stuff. The bell rang, and the two of you hurried out to his car before anyone noticed you were gone.

Once you got to your house, you made sure your mom was gone, then pulled Sebastian into your room. You shut the door, and immediately pulled him into a kiss. Your tongues met as he walked you toward your bed. You hadn't had sex before, but you'd fooled around a lot. Heavy make out sessions were an every day occurrence, so Sebastian didn't think much of it. He kissed you with fervor, while his hands rubbed up and down your sides. You pulled away to catch your breath, and leaned your forehead against his.

"Sebs, I'm ready."

Sebastian looked at you, shocked, before asking if you were sure. You smiled at him and nodded, before pulling his mouth back to yours. You shed clothes between kisses, before he moved between your thighs. He didn't rush as he held your face in his hands, kissing you gently.

You winced as his full length entered you, and he paused to give you a minute to adjust. Once it no longer hurt, he began to thrust slowly. Soon, it started to feel good and you asked him to speed up. You both knew that you wouldn't last long, but you wanted nothing more than this moment to last forever.

When you'd both come down after, he stopped and just kissed you. He pulled back, his forehead on yours.

"I love you, dragă. You are so incredible."

"So are you. I love you so much, Sebastian."

He pressed one more kiss to your lips, then pulled out. You shifted so you were in his arms with your head on his chest. He felt a tear fall on his warm skin.

"Dragă?"

"I'm ok. I just love that all of my firsts are with you. Everything is with you."

"I love it too, baby."

You snuggled a little closer, and pressed a kiss to his chest. He held you tight, his cheek resting on your head. You fell asleep in his arms, the two of you still naked and uncovered in your bedroom.

Your leg was between Seb's, blocking the view, when your mom opened the door a few hours later. She stopped, not expecting to see the two of you unclothed and asleep in your bed. She hesitated just a moment, then backed out of the room and shut the door.