ten

Rose POV

I got out of the car immediately Liam pulled up at the house. I wasn't ready to hear another ear - bleeding argument.

I walked into the house and saw Niall and Zayn playing some video games. They didn't seem to notice me and that was just the least of my problems. I walked upstairs and on the way to my room, I accidentally bumped into someone.

Why do I keep bumping into people today?

" Babe...?" A deep, familiar British voice said to me.

" Harry..." I rubbed my forehead in pain.

" Sorry, I wasn't looking at where I was going" he apologized.

" It's fine" I said and he nodded. " I'll just go to my room now"

I walked away from me and to my room, laying on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

My mind wandered off to the orphanage. I miss Hailey and her bubbly self. Then my thoughts shifted over to the kid I met today.

What was his name again? .....

I think it was Chase...right.

I smiled a bit at the thought of him which made me cringe ironically. I've never thought of a boy this way before and this was very strange to me.

I began to drowsy and before you know it, I drifted off to sleep.

♥╣[-_-]╠♥

Later....

" Wake up, darling" a familiar voice said to me. Then I felt someone shake my arm gently.

My eyes fluttered open. At first,.my vision seemed blurry but after a few blinks, all came clear.

I looked in front of  me and saw a very familiar face.

" Mom?" I said and she gave me a smile.

Immediately, I hugged her dearly.

" You're alive" I said.

" Of course, I am sweetie" she laughed.

" I missed you so much" I hugged her again not wanting to let go of her.

" I missed you too" she caressed my hair and if I said that I didn't miss her soft touch, I'd probably be lying.

" Come on, I have something to show you" she took my hand and we both walked out of our house and walked over to a beach that was surprisingly empty. No sign of any human being anywhere but that wasn't my problem cause all that was on my mind was that, I was with my MOM.

" Why are we at the beach, mom?" I asked curiously.

" To make up for lost times" she replied, staring at the ocean.

" What do you mean, mom?' I asked.

" You don't have to understand....just want to let you know that I love you so much"

" I love you too Mom"  I smiled.

We continued to stare at the ocean and enjoyed the breeze that hit our faces. After a while, I noticed some kind of turbulence in the ocean which kind of made me scared.

" Mom,I think we should go, something doesn't feel right" I tugged on her arm but it seemed like she was totally ignoring me which was totally absurd.

" Mom!!" I tried to get her attention.

" Just a little bit more" she whispered. I looked over at the ocean and saw how angry waves approached us.

" Mom-let's go" I yelled but she just stood near the water. At this point, I wasn't having it anymore. I tried to push her away but she seemed like a very heavy rock that'll need a crane to move.

Eventually, the waves met with us and eventually drowned us. After a while, I was able to make it to the shore. I coughed a bit then looked at the ocean which had now become so gentle.

I looked around and couldn't see my mom anywhere.

" Mom!!!" I stood, searching for her around the shore.

" Rose..." I heard her call for me. I followed her voice then later saw her trying to get to shore but it only seemed like she was drowning.

" Mom, hold onto me" I reached out my hand for her to grab but the gap between us seemed impossible but I didn't want to give up...yet.

Just as I was about to grab her hand, a very heavy wave crashed on her, sweeping her away.

" MOM!!!!!"

♥╣[-_-]╠♥

Niall's POV

" Rose...we tried to call her or at least take her from any kind of nightmare she was having. Harry had called us sensing that something was wrong with rose as she was shaking violently and also sweating even under her air conditioning unit.

" Rose..." Louis said, shaking her in the hopes that she'll wake up. Immediately, she bolted up in so much sweat.

" Mom!" She said, looking around and immediately she bursted into tears.

" Babe....stop crying" Zayn hugged her.

" Was it a nightmare?" Liam asked with so much concern and she nodded.

" Don't worry it's okay" Harry said then hugged her.

" I miss my mom so much" she said in between tears.

" I'm so sorry, Rose" I said and before you know it, we all group hugged.

" Do you wanna talk about it?" Harry asked and she shook her head.

" Maybe another time" she said.

" Just take a cup of water" Zayn passed her the cup of water that stayed on her beside table in which she sipped a bit. To be honest, I feel so sorry for her. She doesn't deserve this.

" Are you okay now?" Louis asked and she responded with a simple nod.

" Wanna go downstairs?" Harry asked

" At this point, I just want to be alone"she said.

" That's okay, princess. We'll leave you now" Harry said then pecked her forehead.

Understanding her, we left her room in the hopes that she'll be okay.

__________________

Thanks for reading guys. I'm so sorry,I haven't been on for about two weeks. It's been a tough one for me and I'm glad to be back on my feet. I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment.