last...

Warning: if you're already sad or think that by reading this you might get sad all day, don't read it. it's not a happy story!

"𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒆'𝒅 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔"

-𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔, 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

you and Harrys relationship wasn't like how it used to be. he wasn't like how he used to be. he made excuses everytime you two wanted to spend time with eachother. at first you thought it was just your imagination but when you saw the look on his face when he saw Ginny, you knew you were right. that look that he always share with you was now something that you could only search it in past. he was falling out of love. he was tolerating you... so easily and simply.

it was autumn. your favorite time of the year but it wasn't like how it used to be. you and Harry used to do lots of fun things together but now it was just you.

today you were sitting outside, under a tree covering yourself with a blanket. you supposed to be at library, studying with Hermione but you couldn't focus on anything so you went outside, thinking maybe it helps.

you heard sound of giggles and laughs somewhere near you. you turned your head around. your heart immediatly dropped.

it was Harry with... Ginny, sitting dangerously close to eachother.

it seems like he didn't saw you sitting there. he knew you were supposed to be at library. he told you he had a meeting with Dumbledore, but now there he was, cheating on you.

you saw Harry brushed her hair out of her face and looked at her with so much admiration, like how he used to look at you. he closed the space and kissed her.

you felt your eyes watering. you couldn't believe. you knew he was in love with her but didn't think he would cheat on you when you two are still together!

you couldn't seat there and watch more. you stood up and ran into castle. you felt tears streaming down your face but you quickly wiped them away. it wasn't the best time for crying. you had more important things to do for now.

❦  ❦  ❦

Harry was heading to his dorm after the evening that he had with Ginny. he tought to himself that you're probably in his dorm, waiting for him after the study session with Hermione.

he opened the door and saw you sitting behind his desk, your back facing him. there was a big box on the desk too.

"hey love. did you have fun with Hermione?"

as soon as he called you "love", you felt your blood boiling.

"I think the one that had fun is you." you said not looking at him.

"what do you mean?"

"so now you're gonna pretend that you don't remember your snogging session with Ginny." you said, this time looking into his eyes.

he didn't said anything and just stared at floor.

"you know Harry, if you really wanted to be with her you could just say that. there was no need for you to hiding it. I thought after 2 years you knew that I'm not that kind of girl who trying to keep their boyfriend when they are completely in love with someone else. you could just tell me and I would leave."