love isn't real... or is it? (part 3)

"𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒄𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅
𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕"

-𝒕𝒐𝒍𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

𝓛ife has never been better. you never felt this happy, this complete in your life. Harry was the one who completed you. he was the missing piece that you were searching for. he was the one you dreamed about. life with him was so much better.

the ray of sunshine made their way through the curtains to your room. your nuzzled your head to your pillow. your eyes began to open. you opened and closed them few times so your eyes could get use to the bright light in your room. a smiled formed on your lips when you realised it was the begining of another day... another day with Harry.

if it was a month ago, you probably would shut the curtains and go back to sleep but now you got up and opened the curtains so now the sunlight was lighting up your room completely.

you brushed your teeth quickly and changed your clothes.

you were walking through the hallways and once in a while stopping infront of tall windows to admire the beautiful day.

you knew your dad and Harry were probably finishing their breakfast to go to ministry. you hurried up so you could see Harry before him leaving.

you were lost in your thoughts until you felt someone grabbed your hand and pulled you into an empty room. you wanted to scream but the person put his hand on your mouth gently, stopping you from screaming.

you now noticed that person was Harry.

he took his hand from your mouth. "you were going to get us in trouble." he said, grinning.

"what did you expect me to do? I thought I was getting kidnap." you whispered yelled, rolling your eyes playfully.

"just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend before leaving." he said, placing a kiss on your forehead. "I hate that we have to meet eachother like this."

you noded. "I know. I hate it too but I think it's the best for now." you said, sadly.

he noded and smiled at you, trying to brighten up your mood but he could see in your face that you were overthinking. he cupped your face with both of his hand, making you to look at him. you dragged out of your thoughts and stared into his emerald green eyes.

"it's okay, y/n. I understand. as long as I'm with you everything is fine." he whispered to you, caressing your cheek with his thumb.

you smiled at him. he never failed to make you feel better. he knew how to make you feel better.

"I love you, y/n and that's all that matters."

you wanted say something but he pressed his lips on yours gently, silencing the words that were about to come out of your mouth so instead you started to kissing him back, trying to put all your emotion and unspoken words into kiss. he moved closer to you, pressing his body against yours, your back pressed against the wall. he was now kissing you with so much passion, deepending the kiss-