our last night together

TW: mention of de@th! please don't read this chapter if you already had a bad day or don't wanna ruin you day. it's not a happy story!

"𝒊𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖
𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅"

-𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝑨𝒔𝒌, 𝑨𝒅𝒆𝒍𝒆

𝓘t was a beautiful night. at least for others!

you could hear the sound of music and laughs from other houses. everone was happy. why wouldn't they? the war was over. he died... finally!

you stopped walking and looked around. you didn't want to go inside. you didn't want walk any farther.

but you promised! you thought to yourself.

you took a deep breath and walked inside. you refused to look around. you knew where you should go even though it was your second time to be there.

now you could barely hear the sound of laughs. as you kept walking it starts to get hard for you to breath until you saw it. you saw the grave.

Harry James Potter

your heart sinks as you saw it. it was like now it was real. like you couldn't escape from his death.

you sat beside his grave on the cold ground.

"hey." you said, your voice shaking.

you blinked so fast trying to stopping tears from falling. "I don't know where to start but I think I have to apologise first for not coming here. I know it's been months after y-your... death." your voice cracked when you said death.

"I'm selfish Harry. what can I say? I'm selfish unlike you. you put everyones need before you but I'm not like that. I was never like that. but me being selfish wasn't my worst habbit. you always told me I should stop overthinking. you used to say it kills my happiness. yea, you were right but everytime I was right too. even about your death." a tear dropped on your lap. "I wish I wasn't but I was right when I said it on our last night together."

it was a beautiful night. at least for others!

you and Harry were laying on the grass watching the sky, both deep in thoughts.

"H-Harry." you said, your voice shaking a bit.

he turned his head around to look at you. "yea? are you cold? do you want me to give my jacket-"

you interrupted him not leting him finish his scentense. "no Harry, I'm okay. just..." you paused not knowing how to say what was in your mind.

he stared at you, waiting patiently.

you sat up and looked at him. "Harry... I hate how we are pretending like everything is okay. like it's a normal night like orher nights and you're not gonna leave me tomorrow morning."

"y/n-"

"no Harry! stop acting like it's not out last night together." you kinda shouted, tears starting to stream down your face.