just in 15 minutes

TW: mention of su!c!de and d€pression!

"𝑰 𝒔𝒂𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈,
𝑰 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚."

-𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓, 𝑻𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒘𝒊𝒇𝒕

*14th of July, Wednesday, 1:17 a.m.*

𝓨ou picked the remote control and turned down the volume.

"MUM! CAN YOU BRING ME THE BAG OF CHIPS THAT IS IN THE CUPBOARD?" you shouted from the living room.

you heard your mom's footsteps that came from the kitchen.

"you know the kitchen is not that far. there was no need to shout." said your mom, passing you the bag of chips.

you gave her an apologetic look which she returned with a tired smile.

you turned the volume up again until you noticed your mom was still standing there. you looked at her while putting chips in your mouth.

your mum sighed. "y/n... it's the fifth film you're watching today and that's probably the tenth bag of chips. besides it's 1 a.m. come on let's go sleep."

"I'm a good mum. I will be sleeping in an hour. you go sleep." you said.  

you and your mom would have this same conversation every night since your summer break started. every night your mom would ask you to go sleep and every night you would tell her you'll be sleeping in an hour which was a lie. you would stay awake till you would see the sun was rising in the sky. it wasn't like you didn't want to sleep. some nights you would try so hard to not fall asleep. you needed to stay awake in case something would happen. incase something would happen to him...

your mom nodded sadly and left the living room to go upstairs and sleep.

you rested your head on the arm of the sofa while you were trying to find the movie plot interesting which turned out to be impossible.

you just sat there, staring at the screen once in a while looking at what was happening in the movie but most of the time found yourself deep in your thoughts like you were sinking in a stormy sea filled with negative thoughts.

you didn't notice how two hours passed until you noticed the final titration on TV. you paused it and throw the remote controller on the other side of the sofa and laid on the sofa in such a bad position. you picked your phone and scrolled on Instagram for a while until you got bored and went to look at your messages.

You checked to see if Harry send you a message or not but there was nothing.

you looked at the clock and it showed it was 3 a.m. he would sleep early normally but you decided to text him.

hey

you waited for him to respond. You were about to turn off your phone but you saw he was typing something. it was weird! He normally would be sleeping at this time.

hey

why are u awake?

just cant sleep
you?