Author's Note:

A Very Happy New Year To All!

A new year is here, with a beginning for all of us. May this year bring, a lot of joy, happiness, hope, prosperity amd peace to you all.

As it is, all about new beginnings, I am here with another new beginning of Bride To Five's book 2; Bridal Crises.

I really hope this book is something you enjoy. And brings you smiles!

This book is dedicated to all my lovely readers, who have given me so much love and appreciation, and have become a family.

Thank you all! Really you mean everything to me.

A very happy new year once again family!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kindly note:

☆This is book 2 of Bride To Five, in order to understand plot, you will need to read book 1.

☆ Draupadi will be also known as Dhriti.

This plot has nothing to do with the original epic. At all.

Characters may have some significant, strong values from the epic, but nothing more.

Karna will be Draupadi's friend only, so kindly refrain from making requests of pairing them.

However, she will be a common wife to the five pandavas, that is, Yudhisthir, Bheem, Arjun, Nakul and Sehdev.

Karna will be a pandav, this story is set in an alternate universe, where Pandavas and Kauravas don't hate each other, rather are good cousins.

Indraprastha is ruled by Yudhisthir. Ang by Karna. And Hastinapur by Duryodhan, all three are just kings. And share a close bond.

Also, unlike the pristine and almost perfect persona's in our Indian Drama Shows, the pandavas would have some negatives and positives, in equal.

They would make mistakes, be arrogant at some point, playful the other, and loving the next, so basically just like any other normal person.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Below are some beautiful aesthetics by sanidhya_09

Once again, thank you so much dear! They are magnificent!!! And I am madly in love with each one. Really, it is the sweetest thing ever done.

Thank you so much for all the time that you invested in making this beautiful pieces of art.

🧡🧡🧡