Ms. Doll of the Doll Castle.

Third Person's POV:

Third Person's POV:

"There are a hundred things that could always happen. Our future is constantly changing. Nothing here is predictable. But, there is one thing that you can count on." He whispered, his voice soft and deep.

It's husky tone had her looking up at him, she was so close to him, her beautiful lips, that he wanted nothing more than to kiss were millimeters away from him.

He could feel the warmth of his bride. The scared look however tugged on his heart.

"And what is that Arya?" She asked, her voice soft, a tretareous tear traced down her cheek. He gazed at her, cupping her cheeks.

"Our bond Panchaali.  Everything can change, everything can fall apart and go up in fire. But, we'll forever have your back. You can count on it. I know, we are still learning to be with each other, understanding and exploring our relationship, that it has a long way to go."

"But you know something? How I am so sure about us?"  He asked gazing at her, his eyes spoke way too much than his words did.

Her back pressed in the headboard, her husband's body pressed against hers firmly. Her heart jolted with sparks,  as she squirmed.

His warm touch arose a fire in her, kindled something so deep that she had never felt on anyone's touch.

For the first time, she wanted someone to touch her more.  His eyes, they pulled her in like the flame did to the moth.

"How Arya?" Her voice was soft, it came more breathier than she intended. "Because you are ours. Ours to love, to care for, to punish, to support and spoil." His voice tinted with a dark promises, making her heart pulse.

The possessiveness that tinted his words, had trembling with a different pleasure. He traced his nose in her neck, as she laid back.

Feeling the warmth of her husband, where the touch of those males felt so revoking.

Her husband's felt so right. There was firmness in his hold,  there was strength no doubt,  but it didn't hurt her. It gave her security and safety.

"You are ours. . ."

Draupadi jolted up with a gasp, taking in a shuddering breath, she could still feel the ghost of a touch of that man.

So strong, yet, so caring. The sensation of his reassuring touch on her sensitive skin, had her trembling again.

It all felt so real, his presences, his love. His fingers, and those words...