The Glimmering Red Bond

☆☆☆An Hour Earlier☆☆☆

Third Person's POV:

"Sehdev you have to believe me. It was Drau. She was right there in my arms."

All Sehdev could do was look at his  brother. His heart pitter-pattered with hope and anxiety. Soothing and sawing his all at once. Hurting and healing. Ambivalent emotions spiraling through him.

Drau?

His Drau?

She was. . .

His throat burned, emotions clogging his chest. Could it be possible? Just the possibility of her still being alive, had his dead heart beating.

Hope fluttered in his chest.

A new life seemed to be breathed in him.

"You have to believe me. There was no way I was imagining it."

Arjun pleaded, his hazel orbs locked with his brother's, who wordlessly continued to stare at him.

The chaotic emotions were too strong.

If this hope broke, he feared he'll shatter awfully, he wouldn't be able to walk away from that alive.

Hell he was barely alive now.

He sat down, his hands and legs quivered. His strength suddenly abandoning him.

"Sehdev. Please. " Arjun's voice cracked, he crouched in front where his brother, who shook his head. 

The third born of pandu took his brother's quivering hand in between his firm ones.

Lending his younger, very much needed strength.

"She was there. Our Drau. I am not imagining. If I was, I wouldn't have seem the glint of confusion in her eyes."

Sehdev's brow creased, his forehead wrinkling with perplexity. His head snappped up. What did he mean by confusion?

Arjun nodded, his face masked with a certainty.

"Yes. And I am not imagining it. Drau's eyes held uncertainty, confusion in her eyes. Like she didn't really know who I was."

The youngest pandav watched as his brother let his hand go. And began pacing the length of the room.

"In that moment I was too wrapped up in my emotions. But now that I think back, recalling each and every detail. There is something fishy going on around her. I am certain of it."

He stopped pacing,  facing his brother. His eyes glimmering with a hope that was too strong to deny.

"She was there in my arms. Crying and sobbing. Confused yes, but in pain. Her soul recognizes us, recognizes me. But her eyes, her mind somehow doesn't."

He whispered, running his hand through his long dark curls, tugging at them in frustration.

It felt so insane as he uttered the words out. Like he had lost his mind.