Ch.2

Cabbage Patch Kid Socks

(Act One, Chapter Two)

THE GROUP OF GIRLS SAT OUTSIDE ENJOYING THE SCHOOL FOOD AS NOEL AND YUMI GUSHED ABOUT HOW COOL EVIE ZAMORA WAS. Rachel played with her food as she watched Evie smile like a model. She was snapped out of her gaze when Noel started talking.

"Evie Zamora, has really pretty skin." She complimented.

"She's got a scar from when she tried to save her baby brother from a fire." Yumi gossiped as the two girls looked back and forth.

"You, guys she's not Wonder Woman." Tracy moaned.

Rachel only stared at Evie with a flustered face as they made eye contact. She quickly looked away as Tracy got up to throw her food into the trash. Rachel dug her nails into her skin as she looked back to see Evie had lost her interest in the girl. Rachel started talking With Noel and Yumi as Tracy sat back at the table with a huff.

"You okay?" Rachel asked.

"Do these socks make me look like a cabbage patch kid?" Tracy asked.

"Do you want an honest answer?' 

The blonde nodded.

"A bit," Rachel muttered as Tracy sighed in annoyance.

☄☄☄

Tracy and Rachel sat on her bed, Tracy in a sour mood as she looked around her room. She then looked at her socks and ripped them off and continuing with all the stuffed animals on her bed.

"Hey, hey hey! You can't get rid of Mister Tulip! He's my favorite!" Rachel yelped as she held The pink bear close to her chest.

"Then you keep him, I don't want him anymore." Tracy spat.

Melanie then walked into Tracy's room with two plates of food.

"Thank god you're cleaning your room," Melanie remarked.