9. Your history

"How was school kid?" Tony asked as soon as he saw you walking in with Nat.

"It was alright." You gave him a quick smile and thought to yourself if someone didn't come and pick you up it would be better.

You walked into your room, lowering your shoulder allowing your bag to slide off and hit the floor with a loud clunk. First day of school always ends up coming home with a huge stack of books.

First day of school and there was already homework. It should be easy right? You thought. But hell no. You hardly understood what the question was asking, all you did was scribble down some answers which you knew were going to be wrong.

School drained everything out of you, the opportunity to be free but still stuck in a cage was so apparent. You could have left everything behind and escaped but you stayed.

You head down to the training room to box the punching bags to get your feelings out. You boxed faster and faster, but you still had some pent-up energy in you. You change your sight to shooting, putting magazines and magazines into the target.

"Nice shot." You just finished reloading and pointed the gun at her.

"You're not going to shoot me." Nat took a step forward and pushed the gun aside. "How long have you been down here?" She looked at the bullet casing on the ground.

"Around a few hours. What are you doing here? Surely you're not here just to ask me this." Frustrated that she is disturbing your alone time.

"No. I'm here to bring you out."

"Bring me out? Where?"

"You'll know when we get there."

You got into Nat's car, and she drove for a good 2 hours before reaching the destination. She parked the car and told you to get out. You have no idea where you were.

"Why did you bring me here? There's nothing." You looked around to see nothing special.

"You used to live here." She pointed to a house across the street. "Your parents and younger sister live in that house."

"I don't know them." You said without emotion.

"You don't remember them?"

"Before you start spewing nonsense again can we head back now? You just wasted 2 hours of my life driving here to meet someone I don't even know?" You got back in the car.

On the way back, both of you continued to talk about your memories.

"You don't remember anything about your parents?"

"I only remember walking into Hydra. Everything I did was related to them."

"How long have you been with Hydra?"

This question brought back memories of the time you were still captured by the Avengers in the cell. She asked you the same exact question.

"5."

---

*Earlier with Avengers* 

"We need to figure out where she came from." Nat said in the meeting with the Avengers.

"I already checked; we just don't know if she remembers them." Tony showed the information on the screen. "She used to live in Philadelphia."
(I don't know if Philadelphia takes 2 hours, i'm not from USA)

"So, we just need to figure out if she remembers them. I can settle that. Send me the address. I'll bring her there."

"What are you going to do there?" Steve asked Nat.

"Just show her around the area, the place she used to live."