The Beginning

It was an average day on the Creative Minds server. The sun was high in the sky, and the town was...empty? Oh, right. The New Dreamers haven't arrived yet. The town was silent, with the occasional sound of animal noises from around the various shops. There was a buzz of excitement in the air at the thought of new residents soon to enter the streets of the town.

The Old Dreamers had once lived in streets similar to these, and after the end to Old L'Manberg, CaptainPuffy, Fundy, Nihachu, and Tubbo came together to help create a safe haven for their future generations.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
(SkylerAmber/Fl8me Qu33n)
I awoke with a splitting headache. Where was I? Where did I come from? So many questions ran through my head as I stood up to take in my surroundings. I looked up to see a chandler made of glowstone. In front of me, I could see a path leading into a town of sorts. "Where am I?" I ask aloud as I start on the short but still long trek towards town, not knowing what was to come.

The town was abandoned, or at least it appeared that way. There was no sign of life anywhere. There were shops and buildings littered around, but that was about it. The first building I spotted is a church made out of quartz, with what appeared to be a cross above it. A sign in front of the building read "Church Prime". The name tickled a memory in the back of my head. Have I been here before? With the thought still rattling in my head, I continue exploring the rest of the town trying to figure out where I am.

Suddenly, a message appeared on my communication device. It read: Squigs5 joined the game. Who the heck is that?
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
(Squigs5)
The morning sunrise strikes the surface of a set of netherite armor, blinding me. Where was I? I didn't recognize the building I was in. I only had a few memories scattered in my brain.

As I get up and stretch, I take in my surroundings. I'm in what appears to be a house of some sort. There's the bed I awoke on, with netherite armor hanging on armor stands directly in front of me. Still in a bit of a daze, I wander around, looking for an exit. Eventually, I find a door that leads outside.

When I walk outside, I'm taken aback by the quartz buildings towering above me. It's both stunning and terrifying at the same time. Almost all of this is. So many new and unfamiliar things to explore. Where would I even begin? Then, I saw a message appear on my communication device.

SkylerAmber: Hello. Where are we?
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
(GigglingBug)
"Ugh. Where am I?" Those were the first thoughts that entered my mind when I awoke on a sandy beach. In the distance, I could hear the sound of parrots cawing. Doing my best to shake myself awake, I started walking around, taking in my surroundings.

I didn't recognize where I was. What I had initially mistaken for a beach ended up being just a small patch of sand on the ground. In the distance, there was a forest dense with trees. Behind me, an ocean that stretched as far as the eye could see.

I tried remembering what had happened before, with no luck. All I could recall was waking up on the patch of sand, nothing before it. "That's strange" I thought to myself. "Why can't I remember anything?" Still confused, I decided to walk towards the woods, since traveling by sea didn't seem like the best option for me, especially not in the state I'm in. As I enter the forest, the last thought that comes to mind is "Besides, what's the worst that could happen?" Oh, little did I know what laid ahead of me.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
(PastelDragon)

I awoke in a strange looking building. Directly in front of me, is a throne made of fire and magma blocks. Behind the throne looms a glistening wall, shimmering with purple and blue particles. Suddenly, one thought enters my mind: Anarchy.

Where was I? How did I get here? These thoughts raced through my mind as I continued to explore the building I had awoken in

Where was I? How did I get here? These thoughts raced through my mind as I continued to explore the building I had awoken in. I find my way to what appears to be the entrance of the building. The exterior of the building was quite large and appeared to be some sort of medieval castle of some sort. The terrain surrounding it was all made of nettherack, and lava pools were scattered about.

As I walked back into the building, I finally get a good look at what lies behind the throne. The glowing particles seemed to be almost beckoning me to come closer to it's frame. The soft purple hue cast strange and unusual shapes on the red carpeted floor. I then finally decide to enter the strange device, and black out.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Hey everyone! Thanks for reading what I've written so far! These first few chapters may end up being rewritten in the future. Some characters you'll meet, and one you've met already are directly inspired by a fellow writer, and friend of mine, TheLateNightHermit. Check out her content. It's fantastic!

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Decided to add some more detail to the chapter. Hope you like it :)