the wen's

Wen xu "19"
Wen Chao "18"
Wen Ning "14"
Xue yang "15"
Wen Qing"18"

Wen Deciple: young master! Young Master!

Wen Chao: what is it!!!
Do you have the monster I asked you to get !!!!!

Wen Deciple: young master the Jin,lan,Nie, and Jiang clan student and sect heir's kill the monster!!!!

When he heard this he throws the food he was eating and throw 3 wen disciples by his side because of anger.

Wen Chao: those bastard clans again!!!!

Wen xu : brother calm down  I already know you won't gonna get the monster anyway. Wen xu said with a smirk.

Wen Chao: you!!!

He pointed his finger to Wen xu but he immediately put it down knowing his brother is better than him though he doesn't want to admit it. So he quickly change the topic.

Wen Chao: we need a plan to ditch them!!
Show them whose more powerful!!!!

Xue yang just smirk at this knowing his best friend cleanse the resentful energy again.

Wen Ning just shivers scared that they will know his best friend wwx do the half of the work and will get him in trouble.

(Flash back)
When wwx and JC was still 11 year old they want to try the flute on how he cleanse and control corpses so they sneak out and went on night hunting in yilling at dafan wen sect Forest but then they saw a lot of ghost and corpses in front of them JC try to Slash some of the ghost that go near his brother and wwx use the flute to control corpses and it really work but the ghost starting to get wild smelling a lot of flesh and resentful energy coming JC and wwx panic that wwx immediately stop fluting and use his sword to protect his brother but then everything stop  when they look behind them they saw 2 kids the one taller is holding a rock that seems to be controlling the ghost and corpses around them  and the other boy is hiding behind him .

The ghost and corpses disappear with just a snap of a finger of xue yang .

Wwx: hi my name is wei wuxian but you can call me wei ying. And this is my brother Jiang Cheng .

Xy: my name is xue yang and this is my sworn brother wen Ning. We are here just to try this amulet that we found they it can protect you from corpses ghost and monster the more resentful energy it get the more powerful you have tough too much can harm one self. But we heard the flute the suddenly called the corpses that attack us so we followed them and saw you in danger so help you

Wwx: wow cool! And what a coincidence we're here to try my flute to my aunt say it can cleanse and control corpses too.... Nice to meet you both. Today we should be all best friend and promise to protect each other !!! Right a-cheng?

Jc: right!

Then were shocked when xue yang break the amulet in half.

Xy: here take the half for your flute so that when you cleanse resentful energy it won't harm you but it will go to the amulet to be more powerful that you can also Easley beat monster and ghost .

Wwx : thank you xue yang don't worry when you needed a help just tell us will help you to and that is friends are for are you ok with that wen Ning?

Wn: mnn super agree !!
Wen Ning said happily

Wwx: wait why don't we build a small house here  to stay and meet again as our hide out what do you think ?

Everyone agree and when it's morning they went back there with materials used for building a house and they succeed on making one it was so beautiful starting that day they always meet there but it gets rare that they meet when the dafan wen force to stay in qishan wen sect though they just agreed with it beside it will make more kid cultivation better for there better protections.

In that house they built where they secretly meet each other ,they practice sword manship together and how to use bows and arrows , a whip and most importantly the flute and the amulet. Even though xue yang and wen Ning become the most trusted deciple in qishan and the strongest one they still try there best not to kill people and finish the cruel task given to them without hurting people just like wen xu though they still doesn't trust her only wen Qing knows about xue yang controlling the amulet. When wen Qing knows about this she did feel some relief that at least when wen Ning and xue yang go out they have protection but she is still worried about xue yang's health so she always giving him a check up beside she already treat xue yang as his Didi and wen Ning treat him as his gege.

(Flash back end)

Xue yang and wen Ning quickly get out of the room being done with wen Chao's dumbest plans.

Xue yang : ehhhh shijie !!!!

Wen Ning: shijie?

Wen Qing: a-yang A-niang come and eat ! Yen A-niang I'm done at the clinic so I went back home to cook you some food you must be very tired listening to wen Chao's nonsense. She said with a giggle.

Xue yang: ahhh.... Yess he keeps spitting nonsense and what he made the wen Deciple do today was also a waste of blood.ehhhh! I don't care I don't want to think I'm so hungry .

Wen Ning: shijie you cook amazing!!!

Xue yang: of course A-niang shijie cook the best.!!

Wen Qing: ok stop talking you to and eat more so that you can gain more energy. And a-yang drink your herbal medicine after you eat.

A-ning/a-yang- yes shijie!

So they did what they shijie tell them. They Eat all the food and drank the Medicine, After that they don't have some work to do so they help wen Qing to grab and plant more herbal in the wen garden helping some other dafan wen servant.