unexpected visitors

It's been 2 days since the 5 great sect student  leave the cloud recrecess.

It was another peace full day again in cloud recesses without the presence of wwx . Grandmaster lan doesn't have to chase someoneout of cloud recesses and he just drink his  tea silently but he feels kinda empty of the sudden change of atmosphere .
Which lxc notice and just smirk at the view of lqr missing wwx's presence but doesn't want to admit it.

Lwj: uncle I have clear schedule today do you need me or want me to do something ?

Lwj said breaking the silence and making lqr break to his thoughts.

Lqr: nothing.. you can have your free time Wangji.

Lwj: thank you uncle.

Lqr: mm

They all finish there breakfast and head to there own working station Wangji just go to the library palvaon and right something to buy to give wwx as gift since he really miss him while lxc has to go to some clan meetings and after that his Free to go too.

Lqr just stay on the hanshi near the window watching the deciple's do there sword manship. It was very peaceful day but it doesn't last long when  someone knocked on to the door. And said that the whole family of Jiang is here and madam Yu is Redding in madness. Lqr knew one day this would happen but he doesn't expect it to be this quick.
Knowing the relationship oh his nephew lxc and JC are highly secret.

(At the gate)

Jc: mother calm down where here please!!

Jfm: ahhh calm down my wife!!

Yzy don't fucking calm down me when you know exactly what happened to them!!!

Jc: mom I'm a boy I wouldn't get pregnant anyway so there's clearly nothing you have to be mad about?!

Wwx: a-cheng stop talking!

Yzy: still!!! You guys are still young for that!!!

While they were fighting the lan deciple who's guarding came back and said.

Deciple: please come in to the main hall I'll guide you.

Yzy: good !! Come on let's go!!!

When they all reach the main Hall they grab there own sit.
Wwx was just sitting casually and Yu ziyan was sitting with an eyebrow twitch and Jiang Cheng sitting with an arrogant face  while Jiang yanli and Jiang femmian was sitting elegant.

A few more minutes the door open breaking the silence. It was xichen and he bow to everyone.

Lxc: uncle what's happening here?!

Lxc looking panic seeing yu ziyan
Sitting beside his beloved a-cheng.

Yzy: let's go to the catch quickly I'm not gonna be nice to you sect leader lan I already know everything that happened including that night....

Yzy said out of patients.

Lqr: please calm down first madam Yu ..

Yzy : don't calm me down I already know too how you and your second nephew made my a-xian suffer your punishment his not even a lan what does he care about you rules!!!!

Wwx: ehhh?...how did I get involved here...

Jc: wwx you shut up !!

Yzy: both of you shut up!!

Yzy said making the two shut up.

Lqr: well why don't we settled this issues calmly cause this won't gonna finish when everyone inside the room are talking mad!!!!

Yzy : ok then how can you explain when you're nephew done to my my son that night when he was drunk!!!! Hmmmp!!!

Lqr: can you blame my nephew when your nephew wei wuxian made him drunk!!!

Lqr said which make everyone look at him.

Wwx: well .... Ahhm... Yes I made lqr and lxc drunk ...... But aunty!! It was an accident!!!

Jfm: you made lqr drunk!!!

Yzy: hmpp... What an achievement a-xian! sad  I wasn't there to see!!

Lqr: you!!!

Lxc: uncle! Enough I was the one at fault I'm sorry and for everything that happened I apologize .

Lxc said calmly making the Jiang look at him with a fond look . But covered it with a grumpy face.

Jc: xichen I told you it wasn't your fault!!!

Jiang Cheng argued but defeated with one look of xichen informing him that he got this.

Lxc: but it was a-cheng and for that I promise to merry and take good care of your son. I know you love him allot but whatever is gonna happen we promise together that we will fight but won't broke up .

Lxc said calmly and steady so everyone can hear it and don't miss understand it.

Jfm: well that's is all I wanted to hear.

Jfm said to him calmly too.
With jyl nodding beside him smiling at him.

Yzy: it's not that I don't agree to your wedding  I know that lan Xichen is a good man.  I hate to break into your moment but  a-cheng will.be a.sect leader of lotus Pier and he won't gonna leave his obligation now that his turning 18 we will give him the seat of being the sect leader of Jiang clan!!

Yu ziyan said looking at lqr.

Jc: mother!!!

Lqr: and same goes to xichen!!!

Lxc: uncle!!

Yu ziyan and lan qiren look away to them with high pride.

Yzy: well that's it! This won't be settled down I guess!

Lxc: then why stay here and rest for the night we can talk about this tomorrow.

Everyone agree to this so they All go to the guess room and rest.
But wwx sneak out of course going to his boyfriend jingshi.

Wwx knock on to the door and when it opens he quickly hug the person smelling all his sandalwood scents.

Lz: "wei ying?!" Lan zhan said shocked.

Wwx: yes! It's me lan zhan... Today was tiring I explain to you tomorrow come on let's sleep hmmm I wanna cuddle with you lan zhan...

Wwx said panting at lan zhan which make lan zhan soften at the view and kiss him on his forehead.

Lz: ok come on let's go to sleep...

So they cuddle up all night and just wwx  blibering nonsense again .