wwx & old grandmaster lan

Nie mingjie 21
Lan Xichen 21
Jin zixuan 21
Jiang yanli 21
Nie huaisang 18
Lan Wangji 17
Wei wuxian 17
Jiang Cheng 17

Days past by as wwx said he'll behave and make Lqr fond of him but what can he do if trouble always comes on him.

Just like when he try to keep quiet in class and sit straight tough he just fell asleep causing the rattle drum  fall to his sleeve  with a bang and wen Ning freak out of loudness making lqr mad at the sudden sound, so he confiscate the rattle drum and say he'll only get this tomorrow.
When morning come wwx quickly go there so he won't be late just like every time and make a perfect lan bow so maybe lqr would be found of that but then when he was getting out of the door with his rattle drum he kinda  stambled on his step making the rattle drum thrown back on lqr's face causing him to Chase wwx out and breaking the lan rules.
Then when wwx want to cook some food for old master lan he accidentally forgot to turn off his fire talisman because he is busy looking out side the kitchen window at the view of his boyfriend lan zhan doing some sword stances. Causing the the whole kitchen to burn and the LAN's had to get water from the river just to put out the fire.

And when he joined the lan family for dinner Wangji  and xichen left them on the hanshi so they could get some more food. But suddenly lqr choke on his food and wei wuxian quickly  give him the cup on his table to drink, lqr drink the half of the water and slowly putting it down realizing it was a wine making wwx remember that he changed his tea pot into wine because he doesn't like tea. And lqr shout his name angerly making the twin Jade fast walk back to hanshi seeing lqr knocked down on table so lxc got confused why so he also drink the liquid in the cup, wei ying is to late to stop him, good thing jc came over and  the one who's dealing with the  drunken lxc because lan zhan and him are struggling to handle the drunk lqr.

 And lqr shout his name angerly making the twin Jade fast walk back to hanshi seeing lqr knocked down on table so lxc got confused why so he also drink the liquid in the cup, wei ying is to late to stop him, good thing jc came over and  the one wh...

(Photo wasn't mine) credits to the owner.

And then when they went on night hunting with class they kinda doesn't expect that they will face a such a powerful monster behind the smoke so wwx kinda knew he has a little ability to defeat such as monster since he has an amulet so it's his chance to show up again, so he stood in front of the little injured lqr saying"I Got This" making his brother JC smirk at the back of xichen and the twin Jade just exchange glances. So wwx took out a talisman and threw it so the smoke will disappear But then wwx heard a bark it was a powerful huge wolf behind the thick smoke making him stratled and jumping on lqr's back and say " ahhhhhhh!!! Old man!! Save me" with that lan zhan immediately Wave his sword so is the other lan slicing the  feet and tummy of the monster. And making lqr quickly Wave his sword and slice the neck of wolf while carrying Wwx on his back . Who knew that old man lan is so strong is the first thing that wwx could think. While the other lan and other clan student that was pressent that day jaw drop, 1 he let wwx stay  on his back, 2 they never seen him and  his sword so thirsty with blood causing the monster  to die it it's sharp blades.

But wei wuxian's legs is still shivering when he got himself down on lqr's back, jc quickly go to his brother and comforted him so they all went back to the cloud recrecess ,

Lcx: Uncle.. isn't it strange how a person who was once just a stranger, suddenly means the world to you.

Lan Xichen said in playful tone smirk at his uncle.

Lqr: nonsense!!!

Lqr said madly making lan xichen chuckle..😏

wwx stay in the jingshi feeling better now his brother left him to talk to xichen " on what he'll they need to talk about"so only lan zhan and wei wuxian are inside. So lan zhan made his move to hug wei ying, wei ying comfortly lay his head on lan zhan chest but then he roar out of crying.

Wwx: ahhhh!! Lan zhan!! It's the end of the class tomorrow!! It's too late!He won't gonna be my uncle in the future he doesn't like me! I have done everything but it was me it's me lan zhan!! Trouble always follows behind me!!

Wei wuxian said sobbing.

Lz: wei ying is good. Too good.
No matter what he's gonna be your uncle one Day.

Lan zhan said with a comforting tone.

Wwx: "sniff" right!....or ..or .. maybe he will but he ..he.. won't gonna let me call him uncle...

Ahhhh... Lan zhaaaannnn....
Wwx said while crying .

Lan zhan keeps on comforting him and saying some good words.

On the other side.

Lan Xichen and Jiang Cheng are talking .

Lxc: a-cheng tomorrow will be the end of the class and your going back to lotus Pier, are you going to...

Before he can finish his words Jiang Cheng speak up.

Jc: yes! I will ! Do I have a choice!

Lxc: ohhhh a-cheng I really love you so much .

Lxc said Which make JC blush.

Jc: good thing you're uncle agree with this knowing both of our situation who's soon to be a sect leader.

Lxc: well his not really agree with this but he doesn't have a choice either. Besides your engaged with me and soon we will be courting and in front of our parents. So if problems came over will find some way to solve it together.

Jc: fine!

(Morning)

It's the last day of them staying in cloud recesses so they All made there way out .

Jiang Cheng secretly hug lan xichen when no one is looking. Making lan xichen hug back tightly.

Wwx: lan zhan..... I'll..I... I will miss you and I love you so much.

Lan zhan blush at this and gently gently pull him for a hug and said close to his ears.

Lz: lan zhan will miss wei ying too and love him allot.

Wwx just smile brightly at him and pull him behind the tree and they kiss each other. The kiss was lingering and sweet, lan zhan put his hand on wwx's waist and gently comb his hair using his hand the kiss was so long that it makes wwx breathless so lan zhan broke the kiss that makes wwx let out a small moan .

Lz: wei ying in the future I want to hear more of that.

Lan zhan said making wwx shock .
And speechless.

Wwx : lan zhan  your uncle is right you hanging around with me is really are bad. I'm the one who should be shameless here.

Lz: you can only be shameless on me.
If I heard your flirting in lotus Pier I won't hesitate to go there and fuck you until you ask for my mercy.

Lan zhan said in a serious voice and eyes fix on wwx.

Wwx: ahhh... Ok... I promise I won't.

So all of them say there good bye and leave using there sword to fly they leave the cloud recesses.
And everything go back to normal.