ending

Wei ying's POV

As I wake up on the bed I saw my husband already preparing the tub for me to bath 🚿
And I remember it's been 5 years that we are together. But everything for me still felt like A dream.

I get up from the bed and greet my husband with a kiss and yes for five years of leaving together his still blush when I do that.

Lan zhan: good morning lan ying.
Lan zhan greeted me in his deep voice. And bend down and caresses my tommy.

Yes I am pregnant with our first child with lan zhan.  I remember When I told him about this he started crying and hugged me for one hour like gosh my neck hurts. When his uncle find out about this two he became over protective and pathetic, he just send a 80 deciples to guard around the cloud recesses and 10 medic around just in case. As lan zhan become the sect leader he also become busy and stressed for this past 5 years but after that he got along it easily by the help of his father. While uncle qiren and I are just having some tea on his hanshi.

As for the jiang clan. Jiang Cheng became the madam jiang  and zewu-jun became the Sect leader of the Jiang clan. Jiang Cheng is pregnant too with there second child since they adopted a kid Named jingyi after they got meried.

About the wen clan. Wen ruohan is more happier now because they just got a new ruler of wen clan named wen zizhen. Because wen chao and zhulio got meried and adopted him when he was 2.

Nie huaisang is still on training now for being a sect leader of the clan since his brother needed a rest too.
So far everything is still good now and we are  having a peaceful cultivation world.

As for me I'm living the life. I'm happy to be with my husband and soon we will be having a little one naming him A-yuan. And we promised to give him the best he could ever had just like the way we do.

I go to the bathtub and started showering after that I went out and lan zhan help me dry my body and dressed me in lan clan robe's and I wear my forehead ribbon which I never expect that I'm going to wear this one day.

Lan zhan thank you ... I'm so lucky to have you a s My husband...... For this life and another I  will not be tired loving you.
I said and hugged him which he returned hugging me from the back.

Lan ying is the best and I will love him forever.
He whisper in my ear with his low and magnetic voice.

And I love you too a-zhan
..........

After that we went out and Saw every body. There's my shijie his husband and there child my aunty, uncle and Jiang Cheng , zewu-jun with there child and lan zhan's family  in there all seat on one table. We joined them and we started eating and telling stories.

One of my servant came in and serve as more food that I like. The rules of lan clan doesn't work on me though I still follow it sometimes

Lan huliang: now let's all cheers for the first going to be born child of our ........
He stopped and looked at me in the eyes. And then he continued

Great madam lan of lan clan... Cheers 🥂

The end
Thanks for reading and supporting my work  please follow me for more. 🌈🌈🏳️‍🌈
I hope you can also read my other story.
"Back in different past (the wish)"