he knows the relationship of lz and wwx

Wwx: lan zhan do you know that JC and lxc has a relationship? And lqr and aunty fight about this yesterday?
And of course you and your uncle punishing me...... Well aunty doesn't like it and I don't think he has a good impression of you hehehe?

Wwx said while scratching the back of his head.

Lz: I'll try my best to clear up my name to your family.

Lz said calmly.

Wwx: there's no need lan zhan I already know you're good to me so that's enough we will Tell them when right time comes not like this they are fighting.

Lz: MN
Lz said and grab wwx hand and kiss it saying"one day"

Wwx was about to kiss lz when there's a knock in the door lz just glare at the person when he opened it.

Deciple: second master lan your family is asking you to join the break fast with the Jiang family.

When the deciple said that wwx suddenly pop up behind lz.

Wwx: really let's go then! Come on lan zhan!
Wwx said happily.

Lz:MN

With that they went off living a deciple jaw dropped on why wwx was on lz's jingshi.

(Break fast table)

Yzy: Grandmaster qiren I hope your nephew already think about living in lotus Pier after the wedding.

Yzy said teasingly.

Jfm: my lady come on let's have a peaceful break fast let's try not to bring this up now.

Lqr: lxc will never thought of that apologies madam Yu.

Lqr said straight forward.

Yzy: tsk!

Madam Yu and lan qiren Start glaring at each other again. So lxc at the middle of this feel like he needs to break the tention between 2 families.

Lxc: ok that's enough .... I will think about it madam Yu.

Lqr: you!

Yzy: ok great!

Lqr: xichen!!!

Jc: mother! Whatever decisions needed him and I are the only one who will decide! now about this topic we will talk about it later if the both of you will just give us our Time.

Yzy and lqr just both look away zipping there tea.
So everyone seat down zipping there own tea.

Wwx: good morning everyone! What do we miss!?

Wwx said loudly making everyone choked there tea because of shocked.

Jc: you! Sit down here and stop making loud noise in early morning.

Wwx: ayahhhh  then you stop lecturing me in early morning too!
Won't you!?

Lqr: hehh they are really family!

Yzy: what did you say huh?!

Lqr: you are a family ain't that true?!

Yzy: yes we are but the way you said it is..

Jmf: my lady that's enough come on let's eat.

Jfm said cutting off yzy before they will have a nightmare break fast of a Life Time. Then someone enter the room.

Lz: apologies for being late!?
Lz said bowing to all of them with strict face.

Lqr: ahhh it's ok Wangji come sit down.