The virgin (smut)

Y/n's pov: Could you imagine everyone talk about how great sex is and your sitting there all still a virgin never been touched. Everyone makes fun of me because im saving myself for someone special. i got with drew starkey and everyone was so confused why drew would date a virgin. Its hard hearing people say around you. drews probably only with you bc your a virgin.

or drew likes to take things and he's take your virginity and leave. someone said drew is so big she couldn't handle him. I fucking hate it here i'm the weird fucking virgin and five friends so yea. I hang out with all of drew's friends and he thinks its cute that im a virgin and saving myself even though i can tell when were with each other he wants to have sex.

I feel like I'm ready drew and I have been together for so long and i trust, and love him so I'm gonna give myself to drew tonight when he comes over he'll be so shocked. I get up and take a shower and drink pineapple juice and take a shower, i also shave so i'm all smooth. I put one of drews favorite bra and underwear set i have its red and lacey, and he loves red on it makes me look sexy. he texted and said he was on his way and i walk down stairs and wait for him.

*when drew gets there*

Drew walked into your apartment and looked you.

y/n? whats going on he asked.

i wanna have sex with you im ready fore you i say.

are you sure asking for consent.

yes drew i'm ready i say.

*smut*

drew picked me up and start kissing me and and laid me on my bed and took of my shirt and i undressed him. he start kissing and sucking on my skin leaving hickeys.

mm i moan out.

he kissed down to my thighs and looks up at me and i nod he slide off my panties. he spit on two fingers and spit on my pussy and stuck in fingers in.

i gasp at the new feeling.

he slowly starts thrusting his fingers and it felt so good and picked up his pace.

uh yes i moan out.

he started sucking on my clit and it sounded like slurping uh his tongue was amazing. i look at him and i feel something different and drew took his fingers out and sucked them out.

mm baby you just came for the first he smiled. you taste amazing.

he unbuckled his belt and took of his boxers.

i get on my knees.

one of my friends told me what to do. so kitty lick his tip and then slowly take him in. he titls my head up and i look and he moved my head a little helping me.

just like that y/n he told me. he moved my head all the way down and his eyes grew wide.

no gag reflex, yeah? he asked.

i moved my head bobbing up and down on his dick taking him all in.

i gag a little as he starts throat fucking me.

i look at him as im sucking his dick his mouth makes an 'o' shape.

i continue bobbing and bobbing my head. i tasted this warm delicious feeling and i swallow.

okay now this part in gonna hurt he told me.

i climb back on the bed and he spread my legs and grabs a condom and rips it open with this mouth and put it in.

drew slide his tip inside of me.

i breathe out.

are you okay y/n he asked.

i nod.

drew pushed all the way in me and i feel a tear drip down my cheek at the feeling gasp. he looked at me and wiped my tears and started thrusting slow.

do you want me to speed babe?

yes please.

drew picks up the pace going the faster. i bite my lip at the feeling of my pussy being stretched it was pain at first.

drew kissed me and the pain instantly turned into pleasure.

uh fuck i moan.

yes baby your sweet innocent moans he smirked.

i scratch his back as he started going faster.

fuck your so tight i can't he moaned out.

i lay there and i feel my stomach tighten up and this feeling came.

drew my stomach i moan out.

baby your on the verge of an intense orgasm he told me.

i cum as he went faster and faster in me and he came in the condom and pulled out.

how was that baby? he asked.

it was amazing i say.

good he smiled.

credit to gadots