Friends

this inspired by the song friends my Chase Atlantic.

Y/n's pov: We had just wrapped season two of obx and its been fun getting to drew starkey's love interest on the show. it makes its easier when your friends well hooked up a couple times which were nice. we've talked a little but we both agreed to just stay friends for now.

we were all gonna hang out have a little party with karaoke just to have fun relax after wrapping season two. we were all leaving the set and getting ready to leave to go hang out.

when we arrive at the place we were staying at and get out. i love the cast there all so sweet, kind, funny and so welcoming towards me.

"how's it going with the guy you were talking to" Madelyn asked.

"its going okay but its not great" i reply.

"im sorry for that" she said.

i looked at drew who looked a little when i said that i was walking over there and he get up and walked away.

i was thinking what did i do wrong. was it something i said? did drew really want to be in a romantic way? what i just ruined everything?.

I decided to grab the microphone and start sing a song that meant a lot to me. i looked around the the room and i spotted drew and i smiled at him and he just kinda shrugged.

i just shake it off and continued to sing and people were cheering go y/n, yes get it y/n. when i was done singing and drew walked up and grabbed it.

"im gonna sing friends by Chase Atlantic for a very special person" he said.

I sit down and he started singing and i smiled at him. we were getting to the part where it was like "and what the hell were we, tell me we weren't just friends". and he looked right at me motioned me up to him.

I walk up to him and he smiles.

"y/n i really like you" he explained.

"i really like you too drew" i said.

"it was dumb to agree that we could just be friends" he told me.

"yes it was and im sorry it was a-" i was cut off by him kissing him passionately.

i kiss him back and he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer.

we pulled away.

"be my girlfriend" he asked.

"yes i will drew" i smile.