〘04〙

•─────────•❋•─────────•
❝ᴀ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ sɪʟᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏғᴛᴇɴ ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴀ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ sᴇɴsᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʀᴜsᴛ.❞
•────────────────────•

"Do you want to walk or take a bus?" Jungkook asked as we were out of the dorm building and walking on the pathway between the silent ground we got in front of the dorm building

"Do you want to walk or take a bus?" Jungkook asked as we were out of the dorm building and walking on the pathway between the silent ground we got in front of the dorm building. Some poles with lights were making the area light up a little, enough for us to recognize our surroundings.

"Walk will be okay," I said that as my answer. I got a good amount of stamina with me, so I won't have any problem. "We can take a bus if you want to."

"Nah, it's okay." He shook his head while stuffing his hands in his jeans pocket again. I nodded while gripping on the strap of my shoulder bag and looked ahead, staying silent. In a matter of seconds, we were walking inside the market area with a lot of stalls or shopping stores around us. Our school was near the market area, it didn't take much time to enter there.

Both of us stayed silent, walking ahead without any words. I didn't feel uncomfortable. The silence between always has been comfortable and calming. I scanned the area around me, amazed by the colourful Seoul around us. There was still a lot of crowds even though it's almost 9:30 pm cause it's the weekend, Sunday. 

"Ouch..." I lightly whimpered when my right shoulder bumped into someone's shoulder. That woman apologized, I nodded and continued to walk. Jungkook was walking on my left, besides all the stalls while I was on his right, besides all the crowd. So, it was obvious that I would bump. 

I don't why but I was feeling something always touching a part of my body. I looked a little back and saw an unknown man walking not so away from me. The way he was casually walking looked like he was just trying to pass through the crowd, like, a normal person but his hand would constantly brush against my body, especially on my lower body part. 

I bit on my lower lip, clearly making me uncomfortable and moved my head up at Jungkook. "Jungkook..." I whispered his name. He tore his gaze from the road and glanced down at me. I looked away from him and moved my eyes to my left. 

His head moved to the direction I was indicating and stared behind me with a blank face. The next moment, he stopped a little and suddenly, came on my right side from behind me. Now, I was walking on the left beside the stalls while he was towards the crowd. 

My ears caught a sound of an annoyed groan from behind me. I sighed in relief and took off my shoulder bag to take out my phone since I don't like keeping my phone in my shorts or jeans pockets, it makes me uncomfortable.

A gasp left my mouth when my bag was snatched away after I took out my phone and was about to wear it back. "Hey!" I snapped my head back and saw the same man holding my black shoulder bag. He suddenly took a sprint in the opposite direction. "My bag!!" At my shout, all the people walking around me looked at me. Jungkook suddenly ran behind the man. I also took a chance and ran behind two of them. That bastard was behind my bag, not my body.