Chapter 23

Kazuha please marry me.

Author's POV:

After a while of cuddling, Razor got up and carried Aether outside to the living room. He stood confidently in front of the four on the couch, a stern expression on his face. Aether lay in his arms, extremely confused.

"Razor? What's happening?" Razor smiled and kissed Aether's forehead, then went back to staring down the others. "Apologize." Razor's voice boomed throughout the apartment, sending shivers down everyone's spines. Bennett cleared his voice and went first. "I-I'm sorry Aether and Razor, we should've just let you sleep. And we should've woken you up when Aether was stolen.." The white haired boy hung his head, only to receive a head pat. "Good. Thank you." Razor smiled down at his friend then turned his attention back to the others.

"I'm sorry for being impatient, we shoulda just left you guys alone.." Scaramouche sighed and grumbled, irritated at his own words. He wasn't really one to apologize but he knew if he didn't his chances of being around or even speaking to Aether would decrease exponentially. Razor pat his head as well, showing Scaramouche a small smile, Aether did the same. The blueberry boy didn't feel as bad about apologizing after that.

Xiao went next. "I apologize for separating you guys in your sleep, we should've just waited. You were both clearly exhausted and we should've taken that into consideration.." He sighed as well and put his head down. Razor smiled and nodded, happy that they were all coming to terms with themselves. Aether just laughed and lightly bonked his head, Xiao brightened at the gesture.

Albedo was last, and most reluctant. "Shouldn't you be the one apologizing to me and Aether?" Razor's expression darkened at the words and he narrowed his eyes at the man, extremely displeased with his 'apology'. "You took Aether against his will. From everyone. Locked in his room. You apologize." Razor glared daggers at the ash-blonde male, while Aether only hid his face. Albedo rolled his eyes as he spoke, "I'm sorry for having sex with Aether." Scaramouche let out a snort and turned to his friend, he also had a fairly foul expression on his face. "That's the most half-assed apology I've ever heard, there's a lot more than just fucking Aether that you need to apologize for. Try again."

Albedo glared at the man and sighed, rolling his eyes once more. "I apologize for taking Aether against his will and having sex with him, trying to anyways. And I apologize for helping them wake you up. I guess." Scaramouche groaned and rolled his eyes, Xiao did the same. Bennett just sighed and held his head in his hands, mumbling to himself. Razor wasn't convinced, nor very pleased. The grey haired boy just sighed and walked to his room, Aether still hiding in his arms.

Right as he got to the door he turned to speak, "Coming?" He eyed Bennett, Scaramouche, and Xiao, Albedo only receiving a glare. The three nodded and quickly ran after him, once they all arrived they closed the door, leaving Albedo alone in the living room. "What a bunch of idiots.." Albedo grumbled as he pouted on the couch.

"Aether okay, yes?" After safely landing on Razor's bed, Aether was wrapped into a tight hug by the very same man who had just held him. "Razor I think he's fine." Bennett just laughed and rubbed his friends' heads, the other two in the room watching awkwardly. "Sorry again." Scaramouche sighed and slowly sat next to the three on the bed. The second he took his seat he was pulled into the hug by Bennett, who showed him a wide grin. "No worries! It's Albedo who needs to apologize, we already did out part!" Bennett laughed and ushered Xiao over, who was also pulled into the hug the second he got within arms reach.

Aether laughed and wrapped his arms around his friends, who blushed at the action. "Don't worry he'll come around.. probably." Aether sighed and rested his head on Xiao's, causing the teal haired man to smile and look up at the boy, kissing his cheek softly. Razor pushed his face into Aether's hair, trying to hide his eyes from the kiss, and because he liked Aether's hair. It was soft. Aether smiled and pulled away, placing soft kisses on each of the men's heads until he got up to leave.

Razor, who had his arms out to beckon Aether back into the hug, spoke, "Aether? Where are you going? Why're you leaving?" Aether smiled at the boy and held up his phone, "I agreed to hangout with Amber and my sister today. They said they wanted to see me, and who am I to deny them? I'll cya guys later!" Aether waved and left the room, closing the door behind himself. "Well fuck that." Scaramouche grumbled and sighed, upset that he couldn't stay with the blonde longer.

~Timeskip~

After getting ready and heading to meet up with his sister and friend, Aether was told to meet them at a nearby park, and that they would be bringing other friends with them. "I wonder who the others are.. probably those girls Lumine was crushing on." Aether thought aloud as he made his way to the park.

"Aether!!" Amber called the boy over with a wave and a bright smile, Lumine and three others beside her. "Hey!" Aether returned the smile and made his way over to the group, only to be met by some familiar faces. "Thoma!?" Aether and the blonde man stared at each other in awe, while Lumine, Ayaka, Amber, and Yoimiya watched in confusion. "You two know each other?" Yoimiya chimed, wrapping an arm around Aether's shoulders.

"Yeah! He's the kid I had cleaning duty with." Thoma beamed, flashing us both a bright smile. Yoimiya just snickered "The 'cute blondie' you wouldn't stop drooling over? Makes sense, he is pretty cute!" Yoimiya smiled and ruffled Aether's hair, which only made the boy laugh. Thoma on the other hand, was red faced an embarrassed. "I told you not to talk about that..!" Yoimiya just sneered at her friend while everyone else laughed.

Lumine ran up to her brother and pulled him into a tight hug, their faces squishing together. "Aether!! I feel like it's been ages since we last saw each other, living separately is so difficult!" Lumine whined, which made Ayaka laugh and place a hand on her back. "It was so nice meeting you that time, Aether. I'm happy we can all hangout today." Everyone nodded in agreement at the white haired woman's words.

"Let's go get ice cream!!" Yoimiya hollered as she hooked arms with amber and ran towards an ice cream stand, everyone else following behind excitedly. Thoma stole glances at Aether as the small blonde ate his sweet treat, Thoma finding it exceedingly erotic. "Hey Aeth, wanna try some of mine?" Thoma smiles at the boy, malicious intent hiding behind his eyes. Aether nods happily and licks up Thoma's ice cream, the man finding it even more erotic now.

The women beside them watch in disgust at Thoma's actions, knowing full well what his intentions are. Lumine looked ready to kill, she ripped Aether away from the man and shot him looks, which were ignored. "Hey Aeth wanna do feed the ducks?" Lumine smiled at her brother as she pulled out a small loaf of bread from her bag. Aether nodded excitedly and took her hand as she led him to one of the nearby ponds.

"Thoma you're fucking nasty dude."

"What? Rude. You said he was cute too!"

"I'm a LESBAIN!! IT DOESN'T COUNT!"

"Whatever, your words mean nothing to me."

"Ugh, you're such a predator."

"NO I'M NOT!!"

Yay ducks! Me, my mom, and my little sister actually used to take loaves of bread down to the ponds to feed the ducks and geese so I just based this off that.