Dreams

who knows anymore, a dark hole when you fall asleep is what you see or may not, when you have another your dreams get mixed almost, with someone as demonic as him you'd expect what type of dreams i gather every night, its not fun, heh well tell me does this sound familiar,

*you woke up, its dark, pitch black dark, you can't see anything anywhere, you call out for help but no body was there to help you, there's no sound not one. All you hear is your heartbeat and breath, the quiet  teases you, your mind goes blank so all you have is your thoughts.
What do those thoughts say or do? does it flood your mind? 
as you walk around the dark room all you can start to hear is faint whispers, the more you walk the louder it gets, as the thoughts and sounds start to mock you, "your bad" "your dumb"
you start to run, "give up"  "your weak" you run faster and fast it getting loud till you see a glimpse of light at the end of the room, As loud and scary it is you run and run making it there,
how do you feel? scared right, yea, i bet But its over now, Right?*

Yea, that's the kinda things i deal with at night, fuck, wanna another one? listen to this then.

*Your in a room or your at the lake late at night its dark but you can see a bit, there's a knife in your hand, why? there's a person there you have no control over your body, why are you walking up to them? why do they sound scared? around you the walls or ground start to turn red blood appearing near them, "you have no more control" you hear, without noticing for a second you
you stabbed through the person, blood on your hands now, did you hit them once? twice? 3 times? 10? how many? there's blood on you everywhere as you see who you killed, who was it? do you know this person? do they know you? well you don't know  but you can tell that you know them, what did they do to you? hurt you? hurt someone close to you? all you did was laugh, and laugh out of pity for what you had done, "good job" you hear, you turn around to see the shadow controlling your movement with a crooked smile, did you let them control so you can kill this person, or did you not want to?

of course you cant tell so you think to yourself of what your gonna do now, you need to get rid of it right? how will you? throw it in the water, burn it?, bury it?, or maybe cook it up? you decided that huh? "well lets get to it my puppet" it says as you do all the steps to get rid of the body, for now on all you see on your hands even tho they are shiny clean is blood, but not your own blood, their blood.*

eh the others say you'll be fine right? yea Clover and fai (the sweet ones) say you'll be A.O.K, hoping it's true huh? well your strong right?

Right?~