Bonfire

Everyone just stared at me with wide eyes as I let out a lot of information on them they never knew existed. After processing all the information they started to ask questions one by one.

"How do you know all of that ?" one elder asked

"Well you see our kind has all kinds of information on all kinds of species. We have books on everything there is to know but it all depends on the family. You see since I have 2 different bloodlines in me I have access to more information." I say

"Can you tell us why you are an Alpha ?" another one asked

"Yes, you see because dad is from the Swan bloodline and mom is from the Black bloodline when they mixed together it made me a true born Alpha. I am the Alpha of Alphas. When your first boy shifts you will have the need to bow down to me for no reason. But my imprinter will not have the need to bow down to me since we are mates. No one can break our bond or read our minds. Since I know your pack have bonds where when the shift they can see what the others have done but with me they won't be able to see into his mind without his and my permission." I told them

"Will you ever be able to tell us what you are?" 

"I do not know. But I know I will be able to tell Paul." I told him

"How do you know Paul will imprint on you ?" Billy asked

"Because my kind has the ability to find out everything about a person starting by their names, who their family is or are, their ancestors, what they are and who will become their soulmate or soulmates. It is rare one person has more than one soulmate." I told him

"Can you tell us how many you have ?"

"No I can not. I'm sorry because if that information got out some people may try something and could potentially be fatal" I said "Now I know that you might have more questions but we've been in here for about 3 hours and I am really hungry."

They all just started to laugh while my stomach started to growl. As we were walking out I felt someone stare at me. I wanted to look but I realized it was Paul staring heavily at me.

"Hey dad I'm going to go to the woods for a while and relax. I might even sing you know you might even hear me."

"Okay Lyra but be safe and don't do anything crazy alright." He said. I just smile up at him and walked into the forest. I saw a log where I could sit at so I went there and then I remembered I still had my dress on so I had to be careful. I sat down and started to hum. 

All you could hear was an echo of my humming. I could hear everyone at the bonfire quieting down and my dad say "That's Lyra singing"

You can hear my voice throughout the forest. I was like a siren calling out.

~Charlie POV~

All of sudden we heard a voice humming. I looked towards the forest. 

Billy asked "What is that?"

"That's Lyra singing." I told him "She is about to start singing the song Renee used to like"

I turn my head a little and I see Paul staring longingly towards the forest as if knowing Lyra is in pain and missing her mother. It looked like he wanted to go into the forest but his friends were holding him back.

"Look Billy, he is already feeling the imprint bond and he hasn't even looked into her eyes yet. You going to have to talk to him after this because I get the feeling he is kind of afraid of what is happening to him."

"Yeah I see, I will talk to him when Lyra comes back. We can take them into the house and the imprint could happen in there since we can't let everyone know." Billy said

"Yeah that might be a good idea. She's almost done."

~Back to Lyra's POV~

As I was finishing singing I felt relaxed and decided to go back to my dad. As I was walking out the forest I noticed everyone looking at me. I ignore them and go to my dad.

"Let's go into the house so the imprint can happen and not have too many people watching" dad said not even realizing he was speaking in Ancient Greek.

"Alright let's get this over with it has been really hard for me to not look at him its like my magic is begging me me to start the bond and have him acknowledge me, it's weird."

"Let's go then". As we turn around we noticed Billy had taken Paul in the house already just leaving my dad and I.