Bonfire Time

~Lyra's POV~

We just stood there hugging. It was Paul didn't want to let go of me no matter what.

"Paul you have to let me go so you can go out to your friends they might get worried about you." I whisper to him.

"But I don't want to let you go. I feel like if I do someone will snatch you away from me and the thought of that hurts my heart." he whispers back to me.

"Alright how about this just for this bonfire you go be with your friends and I be with my dad and I'll stay where you can see me. You won't lose sight of me unless I go into the woods. You can even follow me there if you like." I tell him while I take off my necklace to give to him. "Here wear this, this is mine so it has my smell and your wolf will be calm while I am not close to you."

"Alright but after the bonfire I'm going to your house okay. I'm going to just go to my house and get some clothes so I can stay with you. Then we can talk about everything." He tells me as he gives me one last squeeze and a kiss to my forehead.

"Alright I live in the house behind the inn called Olympus Inn," I tell him and he nods and goes outside.

I turn to my dad since he is the only one left with me. "Well that went well, he's going to be clingy for at least a week. And also he's coming over after just to let you know." 

"Alright make sure you let him know everything Lyra I know you don't like anyone in but you have to let him in, he is your soulmate and won't ever leave or hurt you" my dad says.

I just nod my head at him. "Billy also said he wants you to sing a song for them well technically the elders want you sing since they have heard you can sing." dad says "Alright I'll think of something dad."

We walk out and Billy says "Well we have little Isabella here to sing for us before we start the stories"

I walk up to the stage and I can feel Paul staring at me so I turn towards him and give him a smile and he blushes. His friends laugh at him because they have never since him blush.

"Hello everyone as Billy told you my name is Isabella Swan-Black and I'll be singing a song for you. It's called Bless the Broken Road."

I could hear Paul's wolf whine since he can feel my pain. I look towards him and smile to let him know I am okay. After I finished everyone was amazed. Then Billy started to tell stories. Then with the legends about the cold ones and how there were wolves in their lands to protect them from the cold ones.

As Billy was finishing telling the stories everyone started to get up to leave while Paul came over to me. He grabbed my hand and just smiled then said "I'm going to go get a week worth of clothes and then meet you at your place okay."

"Alright I'll be in the back yard when you get there." I tell him

He just says okay and hugs me then leaves.

I walk over to my dad and we leave to go home.