Chapter 16

Veer's pov.

I can't believe I confesses my feelings for her and she also loves me .

Actually when I saw her in the freshers party .. I just can't take my eyes off her .. She was looking so beautiful ..  I am ready to tell sorry first. Then Akesh called her and she came but when I tried to talk to her . She made an excuse and went away . And Also Akesh told me that she is his partner and now my anger is out of controlled . That Akesh why he always come between us . Always .

And Now I am thinking of a plan .. I can't see her with Akesh and also she can't see me with Chandini .. I know she can't I saw her today .. When I am with Chandini today morning She saw us and went away. So I was planning of making her jealous.

Now she was dancing with that Akesh . And also my plan is working .. She is just looking at my way .. She saw how Chandni  is sitting in my lap . But I can't take it anymore .. I can't see her dancing with that Akesh .. So I went outside to take some fresh air.

I was sitting outside .. When she came .. And I just can't take it anymore .. I kissed her .. Firstly she was confused .. Then she also give up .. But our moment was interrupt by her friend .. Noor just whisper something in her ear and went away ..Then I take her to her home . And I decided in to confess her now .. Because I can't see her with that Akesh anymore. So I confessed and I know she also loves me .. I can see that in her eyes .. And I am happy to be her first and also last love.
.............

Now I am waiting outside of  her house ..  To take her somewhere.. And with the help of the pipe I climb to her window and went inside her room . Ofcource the window was open .

When she saw me .. Firstly she was shocked . She ran towards me .

" Veranshu!!Yaha kya kar rahe ho rat keh iss wakt"
She whisper yelled so no one will listen.

" Sweetheart!! Meh tumhe bohot miss kar raha tha. Ishilye socha akke mill lu" I tessed her

"Abhi toh tohri der pehle .. Ham mille the" she said

" Haa !! Lekin meh tumhe bohot miss kar raha tha"

"Theek heh dekh liya na ab jayo ishe pehle merra di jak jaye . "

" meh chala jaunga .. Agar tum mera sath aoo to" she is shock

" Iss wakt kaha "

" Surprise heh.. Aise thori na batane wala"

" Kya pata tum mujhe marne ki planning kar rahe ho to" she tessed me.

I rolled my eyes.

After so many requested she finnally accepted to come with me.

Bani's pov

I am going with him to where .. I don't know .

" meh kese niche aao" how can I go down with the help of  the pipe . I can't.

" Sweetheart! Tumhe mujhpe bharosa heh na" I nodded

"Toh niche aoo .. Tumhe kuch nehi hoga .. " I closed my eyes .

" Dekho kuch nehi huwa na" what meh niche pohoch geyi .. Par kab...

" aab chalo" we walked to his car.

-~-

"Pohoch gaye" When I went out of the car .. I can't believe he did this for me .. The view in front of me is so beautiful. There is a tress that is decorated with light .

(You can imagine it)

I am so bussy in staring the view.

" kesa laga .. Sweetheart! " he whispered in my ear .. I shiver through his action"

I can't express my feeling .. It is so beautiful.

" Tumne yeh sab mere liye kiya" I whisper

He rub his hand in my cheeks to remove my tears .. I don't know that I am crying. No one gives me Surprises till now .. But veer made me feel special. I am special for someone .

" Ve-Ve-" he cut me

" Shhh!!  Tumhe pata heh tumhe khush dekhne ke liye.  Meh kuch bhi kar sakta hu"

I hugged him tightly . I can't believe he is mine .

We part away . He lay down .

" Sweetheart! Yeha Aoo" I also lay down by his side . I don't care of that my cloth will be dirty by laying down . I just care that veer is with me. And the view was just beautiful

" Thank you veer ,  tumhare baje se meh special feel kar raha hu

" Thank you veer ,  tumhare baje se meh special feel kar raha hu .. Ajtak mere liye kisi neh bhi aisa nehi kiya. Lekin tumne kiya. I love you so much" With that I kiss him in his forehead. He is just staring into my eyes

" I love you too"

..............................................

Hello guys !!!

How was the chapter if you liked it do.
       Vote

Comments

            And

                          Share.

and sorry for my grammatical mistakes 🤧

Thank you💗