Chapter 22

Bani's pov.

Two days had left since I was kidnapped. No one came searching for me. I know, Veer would be happy now. Finally, he got rid of me. I felt like crying out loud whenever I think of him. I know Meera di and Noor is worried about me. I want to escape from here.

Someone open the door by interrupting my train of thoughts. It was Them again!

"Let's go it's time for your punishment, Sweetheart," Mayuri said.

"Don't call me that!" I said in rage. I don't want to hear this.

"Oh, main toh bhul hih gayi ki ishe sweetheart veer bulata hain jishne ushe dhokha de diya." She mocks. I put my hands on my ear. I can't take this anymore but I can't cry in front of them.

"Chalo chalo, bohot hoh gaya ishka, ushe jaldi seh saja do" Chandini said.

"Kyu, kyu kar rehe hoh esha. Kya bigaraha mene tumhara?" I asked Chandini in a low voice.

"Mera, tumne mujhse mere Veer ko sina heh. Ishki saja toh milna hih say." She states. Veer was hers now. So why she is doing this?

"Ban karo yeh tamasa. Le chalo ishe jaldi." Jay said.

"Theek hain par pehle, Mujhe kuch Isshe baat karna heh, Fir le jana" Akesh told them and I rolled my eyes.

"Theek hain par jaldi karna" Akesh nodded and All of them leave the room except.

"Oh, Bani kya hallat bana rakha heh tumne apni" he said like he was not the one who helps them to kidnapped me and I want to punch him in his face for his act.

He continued "par mere pas ek tarika hain, jishke madat se tum aajat bhi hoh jayogi aur tum meri bhi hoh jayogi. Chalo hum dono bhag chalte hain" He states and I looked at him in shocked. Is he kidding me?

"Meh iss janam main toh kya. Kisi bhi janam main tumhare sath nehi bhagne wali." I told him in confidence.

"Theek hain mene tumne ek moka diya tha par tum itni stupid hoh ki iss moke koh bhi nehi li. Aab saja bhukto" he said and leaned in to kiss me but I back away quickly.

He laughs like a psycho and left the room.

-~-

I am now in the basement. My hands were tied with a rope.
The room was dark. Suddenly the door opens revealing Mayuri. She had a smirk on her face. She came towards me and without any warning, she smacked me. My cheek stung at the hit.

"I hate you, Bani Sharma. Tumne mujhshe mere Veer ko churaya phir tumne mujhe jail bhijbaya." She shouted and again she hit me. Tears are continuously falling from my eyes. The pain was too much. I can't take it anymore. I feel dizzy, "BANI!" Someone shouted and It was Veer before I can say anytime Everything went black.

-~-

Veer's pov.

I leave my house two hours ago and now I was in the location that Dad told me. I will find you Bani.

I saw an old house. I immediately knew that Bani was there. I quickly went towards the house. 

I was about to enter when someone grabbed my hand. It was Jay and Akesh.

Akesh!

"Toh,tuh aa hih gaya lekin bapas   jaa nehi payega." Both said.

"Bani kaha hain?" I asked them in rage.

"Woh toh tujhe nehi milne wali. Aur jabtak milegi , woh maar suki hoogi." By hearing this, I can't control it anymore. I punch and kick both of them and escape from them and went to find Bani.

"Veer!" I heard a familiar voice . I turned around and saw Chandini.

"Toh tum bhi mile huwe hoh iinlogo keh sath, areh kitna giroge tum sab" I yelled at her.

"Veer mene yeh sab tumhare liye kiya. Please Veer uss bani koh sor do aur mere pass aa jao" she said in such innocent way that I want to slap her across the face but she was a female so I ignore her and walks to find Bani.

She yelled again"tumhe Bani kabhi bhi nehi milegi" I want to reply her but then I heard a siren and I know the police will do their work so again I ignored her and went to find Bani.

I feel that something bad was happening. Where were you Bani? I screamed in my mind.

My heart was beating so fast. I heard someone's scream and Deep down I know , It was Bani's scream. I runs towards the room and what I saw made me Im forget that I respect women.

I saw Mayuri was continuously hitting Bani. I screamed "BANI" and before she could reply. Her eyes were closed. I run towards Mayuri and slapped her across her face. "This is for hurting my Bani" I was about to hit her again when someone grabbed me by my hand. "Sir, It was our duty to punish them. You please take Miss Bani to the hospital, She was unconscious." The officer said and he was right Bani needs me. You will be ok Bani, I promise you.

-------------------xxxx-------------

Only few chapters are left.

Vote

And

Comments

Thank you<3