Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Veer's pov

I was not able to think straight. Bani was unconscious from the morning and here I was crying hell out of me not only me, Noor, Meera everyone was crying looking at Bani's unconsciousness. I held her hands tightly frightened that If I left her hand something will happen to her.

"Meera Noor ghar jao aur thora rest karo. subha se tum dono yaha ho, Meh hu Bani ke sath tum dono rest karo." I said to them.

"Nehi meh Bani koh sor kar kehi nehi jaungi," Meera said.
"Main bhi apni dost ko sor kar kahi nehi jaungi" Noor said agreeing with Meera.

"Mene kaha na main hu yaha, agar Bani ko hosh aya toh main tum dono ko call kar dunga, abhi please tum dono ghar jao" I requested them, They finally nodded but ask one question before leaving " what about you Veer, Tum rest nehi karoge. Tum bhi toh thak gaye hoge" Meera ask,I smiled and said "jab tak Bani hosh main nehi ayegi main kahi nehi jaunga" Meera smiled and said "meri behen ka khayal rakhna." I nodded and she leaves with Noor, Leaving Bani and me alone.

I seated near her, I held her hand and kissed the back of her hand.

-~-

" itni der ho suki hain, Aap yeha kya kar rahe hain? Visiting hour bhi kab ka khatam ho gaya!"
The doctor asked me when she saw me sleeping near Bani. I think I fell asleep.

"Woh main main---"
"Yeh, main main kya kar rahain heh. Please samjiye baad ko, Visiting hour kab ka khatam ho gaya heh. Please aap ghar jaiye agar patient ko hosh ayega, aapko hum call kardenge" The doctor said trying to control her anger.

"Please Doctor, jab tak Bani hosh meh nehi ajati tab tak main kahi nehi jane wala. Please please" I requested her, her eye soften and she smiled.

"Theek hain par aap please, dusro ke nazro se sambhal kar rehna. Agar kisine tumhe yaha dekh liya toh main bhi khus nehi kar sakti" she said and walks out of the room.

I again looked at Bani. I feel tears are falling from my eyes. I kissed her forehead and again after a few seconds I blacked out.

Bani's pov

I feel like my head was going to blast. I tried to move my hands but couldn't. Someone was holding my hands tightly. I tried to look whose hands it belongs to. And after many struggles, I finally saw the owner of the hands and It was Veer.

I smiled a little by looking at him then everything flashed in front of my eyes. I realise I was in the hospital. I remembered what Veer did to me. I pulled my hands from him. Suddenly he woke up by sudden action.

"Bani, Bani" Veer said gaining conscious. a smile plastered on his face when he sees me.

"Bani, tum uth gayi. Doctor doctor" he shouted, as he cares about me. He quickly kissed my forehead. The doctor arrived soon.

"How are you feeling?" The doctor asked me "fine" I murmured.

She smiles and leaves the room.
Now again Veer and I were alone. He sits near me and held my hands, I quickly pulled my hands from his grip, he looked confused by my action. He was about to ask me why I did it? But cut off by Meera di's and Noor's voices.
"Bani!" They run towards me and hug me tightly.
"Bani, tujhe pata hain tune hum logo ko kitna parisan kiya. Kishney kaha tha tujhe short cut lene ke liye haa!!" Meera di asked me, tears were welling up in both of our eyes. She continued."agar Veer nahi hota toh aaj kya hojata tere sath."

Veer! He should be happy that he finally get rid of me but why he was here, taking care of me why? I want to ask him! Now!!

I ask Meera di and Noor to give me and Veer some alone time and they agreed. Now again I and Veer were alone.

"Why are you acting? No need to  lie more, I get to know everything." I told him

"What you get to know?" He asked suspiciously.

"That you  cheated on me with Chandini," I said and he shouted "What!!!!?"

"Tum aisa sosh bhi kese sakte koh Bani, meh tunhe dhokha dene ke bare main sosh bhi nehi sakta"

"Jooth bolna band karo Veer mene khud apne akhoon se dekha ki tum Chandini ko ki---".

" Chandini ko kyaaa??"

"Chandini ko kiss kar rehe thee!!!" I am now on full verge of crying. I saw his eyes soften a little. He cupped my face and said."Oh, Bani Chandini forcefully kissed and I didn't kiss her, I pushed her and threw her out of my house and how did you get to know?" By hearing him I feel like my heart came back to its place. I feel like I can finally breathe. I smiled and kissed him by shocking him and me.

"Chandini shows me pictures of you and her," I tell him.

"You know I will never cheat on you, I care for you bani when I saw you unconscious. I felt like my heart pack his cloth and leave from my chest" We both laugh at his hilarious joke. I love this boy so much. Without wasting any time. I kissed him again. He smiled at my lips and said. "I love you Bani"
           "I love you too Veer"

--------------------xxxx-----------------

One chapter left:(

Do vote and comment :)

Thank you<3