HIS OPULENT EYES

Good day to all of you! This is your Purple_sea9412 turned into Reconditeee who will still sail her journey.

Remember that the businesses, characters, places and anything in this series are just work of fiction and build in the author's mind. So if you see them non-fictional, it was all pure coincidental.

Moreover, songs, brands, establishments, and any other thing that may be included in this story are solely for entertainment purposes only. No copyright infringement intended.

Most of my characters aren't great enough to surely satisfy your expectations and you might find them not perfect. Please, bear with me so that I can make you love them with their imperfections. I'll do my best, don't worry.

WARNING: This story may contains mature contents. Strong words and cocky scenes were inevitable. So read at your own risk.

MY TWO REMINDERS:

1. I am not a perfect author, I am still learning and making my way to this writing world. So please, bear with me when you see a grammatical and typographical errors.

2. I am slow in updating so you might wait so hard, faster, deeper, charot. Hahahah! Yun lang naman, enjoy!

V.S:
#1 - His Opulent Eyes
#2 -
#3 -
#4 -
#5 -

This is a series about the Vloggers and their lives behind their cameras.