Stay away from her.

(It was around 5pm,Haseena was sitting on his bed and reading a book.He has some interesting collection of books she must say..mostly detective thrillers but she couldn't manage to find a single romantic novel.Atlast she chose to go with "The Hound of the Baskervilles" her favourite from the Sherlock series..She for once glanced at the clock,time seemed to have stop..if it would have been in Birpur she would have been in the evening school teaching the elderly women.She sighed and kept the book on the bed and went to the room's door and decided to peep out to check what was going on.)

(Here outside Karishma was passing by Anubhav's room..though noone is allowed to come at his portion of the house she sometimes goes there in his absence to talk to her fiancé in some privacy.Karishma heard some faint sound of anklets jingling from Anubhav's room..for a moment she thought it was her mind playing games but then she noticed a feminine shadow on the room through the door.
The doors of the haveli were made of grounded glass with wooden frames..thus Haseena's shadow was casted on it..)
Ks: kon Hain?(she put her ear on the door but the sounds stopped.)..kon Hain anadar?(she now tried to open the door but it was locked from inside.She ran to her father to inform about it.)

(After a few minute Singh family was standing Infront of his door.)
Ms: Sumer Darwaza Tod...
VK: arey Mohini..darwaza Todne ki kya zaroorat Hain..Anubhav aata hi Hoga usi se pooch lenge..yeh bhi toh ho Sakta Hain na ki Kashi se ko galatfaimi hui ho..
Ms: Aur aapko Lagta Hain Aapka bhatija apse sach kahega..Bhagwan ne use zuban ki jagah kainchi  lagakar bheja Hain jaise..(she taunted him)..Tu darwaza Tod..
(As per ordered Sumer broke the door and they all along with Maa who was looking helpless entered the door to find Haseena sitting at the bed doing nothing.)
-------------------------------
Outside in the yard
Ms: Ae ladki kon Hain Tu?(Haseena was silent.)
Ks: Ama kon ho tum..yeh kapde bhi humare Hain..tumhe Kahan se mile.(karishma asked her softly..)
HM: Woh yeh Anubhav Ji ne diye the..(she answered meekly.)
Sumer: Amma..Amma.(Sumer came shouting)Dekho kamre se yeh dulhan Ka joda aur yeh gahene mile Hain.(he said showing them her lahenga.)
Ms: kya Meghna Didi Aapke suputra ne Shaadi bhi Karli..bataya toh Hoga Nahi aapko bhi(she taunted her with a fake smile.)
Maa: nahi Mohini aisa Nahi Hain.. Shaadi Nahi ki Hain Anu ne..
Ms: hey Bhagwan!(she said dramatically)matlab Bina Shaadi k ek parayi ladki ko kamre mein rakha Hain..kya re ladki tujhme laaj Sharam Hain ki Nahi?
VK: ahh!Mohini kya Kuch bhi bol rahi ho..beta kon Hain Tu?
HM: Haseena Malik...
Ms: kya Didi..yeh kya kaand Kar Diya Aapke bete ne...sharm Karo Didi sharm..yahi sanskar Hain Aapke..
HM: dekhiye Aap Innse Kuch mat kahiye..maaji ki koi Galti Nahi Hain..
Ms: Toh abb Tu mujhe sikhayegi kisse kaise Baat Karu?(she held her upper arm tightly)
HM: Maaf karna hum bas sach bol rahe the..Aap Inhe galat bol rahi Hain..
Ms: mujhse zuban ladayegi(she raised her hand to slap Haseena but someone held her hand..)
As: khabardar chachiji....(left her hand with a jerk and stood before Haseena guarding her like a shield.)..Apne haath Apne paas rakhiye..Kaha tha na sabse ki humare mamlon se dur rahenge..phir kyun Gaye humare kamre mein..
Ms: hum toh beta koushis hi karte Hain ki jitna tumse dur Raha jai..par Iss Ghar ki bhi toh izzat Hain na...tum aise hi Kisi ladki ko utha Kar laoge Woh toh hum bardassht Nahi karenge na beta..(she said with feign sweetness.)
As: izzat ki Baat Aap na karein toh hi Bahetar Chachi ji...aur Jo humare kamre Ka darwaza toda Hain na..Raat tak banwa dijiyega..(saying so he dragged Haseena with him to his room.)
As: kya zaroorat thi unse ulajh ne ki(he asked while removing his watch.)
HM: Woh aapki Maa ko Ulta Sidha bol rahi thi..
As: toh bolne deti..waise bhi Yaha Kuch Dino k liye aayi ho..innsab mein padhne ki zaroorat Nahi Hain..(she nodded.)
----------------------------
(It was around 9 when Anubhav placed a plate in front of her.She looked at him then at the food..)
HM: Yeh toh Pura jala hua Hain?(she said looking at the burnt rotis and Aloo ki sabzi.)
As: Khana Hain toh Khao warna bhukhi sojao..(Haseena frowned.)
HM: Aap Roz yahi khaate Hain?ya phir Hume saza dene k liye..(she gulped her next words seeing him glaring at her.)
As: agar Itni taklif Hain toh khud bana Kar kha Lena..(he snatched her plate and went away..)
HM: khadoos..(she muttered frowning)
(After sometime AS came back with another plate.It had properly cooked dal-chawal..He gave the plate to her and then started eating his burnt roti and sabzi.)
HM: Aap yeh jala hua Khana kyun kha rahe Hain?
As: tumse matlab...apna Khana Khao chupchap...Humara dimaag Nahi!(he reprimanded her and without any further argument she ate her food.)
(She sat on the floor when he threw a blanket,a bedsheet and pillow before her..she looked at him.)
As: Sojao..Bohut thanda Hain Farsh.(she smiled at him slightly but he being the rudest person alive went to his Bed without even looking at her.)
----------------------------
Precap:Stubborn Haseena.
-----------------------------
Anubhav's family now knows about Haseena.His aunt seems to be skeptical about her stay in the house.What new trouble is she gonna cause to them?
------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.