Laila

(Today's the day of Haseena's return her flight is supposed to land by 7am and she should be home by 8.Anubhav wanted to see her once but that won't be possible now as he has to go early to work today.)
As(on call): Hello Aman,Haan tum pounch Gaye ho na?"....."thik Hain use Ghar chhodke phir tum headquarter aana.."...." Jai Hind.(he glanced at the clock once..it was 7:10..he hurriedly left for work.)
------------------------
(It was late afternoon when As came back home.As soon as he stepped in the room his eyes fell on the view he was craving to see in the last 3 days..His Haseena.She was laughing and talking with Karishma.She was wearing a Ghagra choli that she got from Birpur ..not a heavy one but a light one with floral designs.Haseena realised his gaze on her and looked at him )
HM: Anubhavji!(she flashed her most genuine and sweetest smile making his heart flutter.)
Ks: Bhabhi Aaplog baate Karo..baad mein milte Hain..(she left them alone.)
As: Kaisa Raha Safar?(he asked coming towards her.)
HM: Bohut Accha...Hume sach mein Bohut Accha laga wapas Birpur jaakar...waha ki hawa mein hi Hume ek apnapan mahesoos hota Hain...bas man karraha tha ki wahi rahe jai..(she said smiling remembering her native place.AS was a little hurt hearing that she didn't want to come back to him..)
As: toh wapas aayi kyun..rahe jaati wahi.(he said trying his best to hide the bitterness in his voice.)
HM:Aise kaise rahe jaate..sach kahe toh Anubhavji waha Hume jitna apnapan mahesoos hota Hain utni hi taklif bhi Hoti hain..Woh saari kadwi yaadein..(she said getting a bit sad but then quickly composed herself.)..waise bhi aab Aap Pati Hain humare aur hum apse pyaar karte Hain toh Hume toh Yaha lautna hi tha..(she said confidently.)
As:(felt happy hearing that she loves him.)..Hmm..thik Hain hum fresh hokar aate Hain.
HM: khadoos!(she murmured)
--------------------------
(As per their evening ritual everyone gathered at the Mandir which was situated at a corner of their yard and Maa was doing Aarti.Although Anubhav never used to take part In these things but Haseena has somehow convinced him to attend the evening Aarti daily.)
Voice: Anubhav.(everyone turned back to look at the owner of the voice.)
As: Laila.(he Mumbled seeing the lady standing at the door with Aman beside her.)..
Am: Sir Laila abhi thodi Der pahele aayi Hain..Zid Karne lagi aapse milna Hain koi information Hain iske paas(he said looking at the lady.His expressions were clear enough to state that he despised the lady.)
As: Par official baate headquarter mei Hoti Hain...toh Laila humlog kal Baat karte Hain..
Laila: thik Hain...par kamse Kam apni biwi se toh milwao Anubhav..
As: Haseena..(he came forward and stood beside him)yeh Hain Haseena humari patni..aur Haseena yeh..(Laila cut him off)
Laila: main Hu Laila Anubhav ki Khaas Khabri(she said putting extra pressure on the word "khaas")...manna padega Haseena Bohut khubsoorat ho tum..
HM: Shukriya..(she said a bit awkward)..Aap bhi bohot Sundar Hain(she smiled.)
Am: Laila chalo..
Maa: ek minute Aman..prashad khake fir jao..Haseena sab mein baant de beta prashad.(she said handing over the Puja plate to HM.)
(Haseena distributed the prashad among all.She went to Anubhav when Laila spoke..)
Laila: Anubhav Nahi khata prashad..(she said smiling mockingly at Haseena.But her smirk soon changed into shock when she noticed him taking a laddoo from the plate..)
HM: Laila, Anubhavji pahele Nahi khate the par ab khate Hain prashad..(she said with a soft smile.)
Am: hogaya na..aab chalo.(Aman dragged Laila out of the house.)
HM: yeh Aman bhaaisa ko kya hua..(she asked As being confused by his behaviour.)
As: Kuch Nahi bas Laila Pasand Nahi Hain use..(he said nonchalantly.)
---------------------------------
Precap: Laila to stay with Anuseena.
---------------------------------
Laila has entered Anuseena's life..her intentions are anything but good.What new storm will Anuseena have to face?
----------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.