An old friend

Ks: Bhabhi Bhaiyya aapko bahar bula rahe Hain..(ks came running in and informed HM.)
HM: (glanced at the clock showing 3:30pm)Anubhavji iswaqt!..Chaliye..(They both went to the yard.)
HM: Aarush!(her eyes twinkled with happiness seeing the handsome young man standing with Anubhav and Aman.)
Ar: Haseena..Kaisi ho?(he asked smiling broadly with a tinch of concern in his voice.)
Ks: Bhabhi Aap Inhe jaanti ho?kon Hain yeh?(she asked casually.)
HM: Haa karishma yeh Aarush Hain..Aarush Singh Rathode..humare business k saare legal procedures and documents inhi k haath mein hain..(she said smiling.)..par Aarush tum Yaha kaise?
As: Tumhe Pura business samjhane Aaye Hain yeh..
Am: ha Bhabhi main khud Inhe Lene Gaya tha...(Haseena smiled in response and thanked him.)
As: Thik Hain phir hum Mukhyalay waapas Chalte Hain..(he looked at Haseena and nodded lightly..well his typical way of saying bye and take care which everytime flutters her heart.)
(After Anubhav left KS asked..).
Ks: Ama bhabhi ab Aap thoda saaf saaf samjhayengi ki Ka chakkar Hain..Tejawat Ka lawyar Apka dost kaise?
HM: batate Hain Karishma...Itminan se batate Hain..(They all seated themselves around the dining table and Hm started speaking..)
Darasal Aarush k abbu Abhinav kaka the humare spices k business Ka manager..Abbu ne jab Se business start Kiya tha tabse!Phir toh Thakursa ne Pura business hadap liya(a tear drop fell but she immediately wiped it and continued speaking.)
Kaka humare abbu k bohot Aziz the aur bharosemand insaan bhi..
Aarush k Saath hum bachpan se khelte
the..hum sirf 2saal ke the aur yeh 6saal Ka..pata Hain hum Na iski haar Bat jhat se maan jate the aur isiliye isne Hume Kitna buddhu banaya Hain..(she chuckled.)
Ar: bas jab manna Chahiye tha tab Nahi Mani..Kaha tha mat Karo Varun se Shaadi..
HM: Chhodo na Aarush ab Jo hogaya so hogaya..(she sighed.)
Ar: hum peshe se lawyar Hain..aur Jaan pahechan mein Hain isiliye Thakursa ne Apne legal issues sambhalne ki zimmedaari Hume di..
Bapu ki sehat aajkal Kuch thik Nahi raheti warna apni Haseena bititya(chuckled) ko karobaar sikhane khud hi aajate Lucknow.(smiled)
------------------------------
Evening
(Anubhav was back from work and was indulged in a file when Haseena came with his coffee.)
As: Aarush Kaha Hain? dikhe Nahi!
HM: woh hotel Chala Gaya..
As: Yaha Ghar mein Nahi rukega toh kaam kaise samjhaiga tumhe?
HM: Woh kal Subha aajayega..kal se kaam shuru karenge..
As: hmm..(Anubhav noticed her still standing and hesitating to say something.)Kuch kahena Hain?(he asked her looking up from the file.)
HM: Haan!
As: kya?
HM: Shukriya..(As scrunched his eyebrows) Shukriya Aap Aarush ko Yaha le Aaye..Apki wajah se hum phirse usse mil paye aur ab asaani se sab kaam bhi samajh jayenge.. Bohut Bohut Shukriya..(AS only nodded in response.)
---------------------------
Next morning
(Haseena came in the room to find files scattered all over the bed and Anubhav almost fighting with a needle and thread in his hand and then again riffling the scattered pages and files on the bed..)
HM: Anubhavji kya karrahe Hain Aap?Yeh sab faila kyun rakhha Hain?
As: Haseena Dekho abhi humse baat mat Karo hume already late horaha Hain..
HM: ek minute shaant khade rahiye(she shouted making him startle.)
HM: konsi file dhund rahe Hain?
As: ek yellow colour ki file Hain...par yaha kamse Kam 10aisi files Hain..(he said frustrated.)
(She patiently sorted all the yellow files together then asked him)
HM: aab in mein se konsi file Dekh lijiye..aur yeh Sui dhaga pahele side mein rakhiye..(As was again hurrying)
HM: Dhire(she said sternly.He obliged and looked for the required file patiently and finally found it..)
As: yeh button bhi tut gayi Hain(he said helplessly.)
(Haseena picked up the needle and thread and started sewing the button while he had the shirt on.)
HM: nasdik aiyye thoda..
As: kya!!
HM: (rolled her eyes)matlab thoda aagey aiyye aise silne mein problem ho rahi Hain..(He did accordingly and came closer to her..so close that she could smell his cologne and it was intoxicating she thought...
She was completely concentrating on her work while he was busy gazing at her..He had the sudden urge to hug her tightly and keep her close to himself forever but the very next moment he shooed his thoughts away..)
As in mind:
Yeh kya Soch rahe hum.
As: hua..sssahh!(he hissed as the needle pricked him due to his movement.)
HM: zor se lagi kya(She panicked.)
As: Nahi..aab jaldi Karo Haseena Hume Der horahi Hain..
HM: bass hogaya!(she moved her face closer to his chest to cut the thread sending shivers down his spine..she swiftly cut the thread and moved back and closed the button.AS looked at the button and dusted some invisible dust from it and mumbled a Thank You to her making her smile.)
--------------------------------
Precap: Karishma's birthday
--------------------------------
Anubhav is doing his best to help Haseena in every way but is unable to understand his own feelings.Will it be too late before he realises his love for her?
---------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.