Laila's plan backfires

(Haseena and Laila were preparing Lunch in the kitchen.Though Haseena wanted Laila to rest but she insisted on helping.Haseena was happily talking to her but Laila had something else in her mind.)
(Laila was constantly remembering what she saw the other night.Anubhav trying to pacify Haseena,their closeness .Her anger was on its peak.)
Laila's pov:
Anubhav sirf Mera Hain..pichle 6saal se main Uske Saath Hu..aur yeh ladki isko 6mahine Nahi hue aake aur Anubhav iska ho Gaya..Kabhi Nahi!Ab Dekho Haseena Laila k chizo par nazar dalne Ka anjaam kya Hota Hain..
Laila: Haseena mujhe Woh tawa pass Karo na please..(Laila smirked seeing the steam coming of it which Haseena failed to notice.She picked the tawa with both her hands and immediately dropped it screaming in pain in the process injuring her right foot as the tawa fell on it.)
(Hearing her screams Maa,MS and Sumer came in the kitchen KS,VS and As were on their duties.)
Maa: Haseena beta kya hua?
Laila: dekhiye na Maaji Haseena ne garam tawa hath se utha Liya..aur Chot laggayi use..
Ms: Aisa hi Hoga na..agar kaam mein dhyan na ho..Sumer aur Laila Dono ise  Kamre tak chhod do..Didi doctor ko phone lagaiyye..
---------------------------
Evening
KS: aaplogo ne tabhi humko phone kyun Nahi Kiya..Kitni chot lagi hain bhabhi ko(she said caressing the bandages on her wounds.)
HM: karishma hum ne hi mana Kiya tha..aaj apki duty Ka dusra din tha..Accha Lagta Hain agar aap aise hi Ghar aajati toh..
KS: bhaiyya ko kisine bataya?(all were silent.)Ama chup kahe ho?Aap logone Bhaiyya ko Nahi bataya!(she asked horrified because she very well knows what  her brother's reaction would be.)
Laila: Woh Anubhav KO Pasand Nahi Hain na kaam k bich koi pareshan kare..isiliye humlogone use phone Nahi Kiya..(Meanwhile Anubhav entered the room.)
As: Koi Mela laga Hain Yaha pe?(he asked seeing everyone in his room.He hasn't seen Haseena yet.But as everyone moved a little from their place he noticed Haseena.Both her palms and right foot were bandaged she was looking in extreme pain)
As: Haseena!(He rushed to her side,Karishma moved out of the place giving Anubhav place to sit beside her.)Yeh kya hua?(he asked touching the bandages.)
HM: Woh Humne Garam tawa pakad Liya toh usse chot lag gayi..
As: kisine phone kyun Nahi Kiya Hume?(he shouted.)Haseena ko Itni chot aayi Hain kisine ek phone Karna tak zaroori Nahi samjha..(he was hell angry.)
Ms: Chillao Nahi Anubhav.Hum sab ne Tabhi doctor ko bula liya..Bina ilach ke Nahi chhoda Hain tumhari patni ko.(she said bitterly.)
As: bohot badi maherbaani kardi Aapne Chachiji..Laila tumhare paas toh Humara..Aman Ka sab Ka no Hain.. phone kyun Nahi Kiya?
Laila: Woh Anubhav tumhe pasand Nahi na ki koi tumhe kaam k waqt pareshan Karein toh..(Anubhav didn't let her finish.)
As: "koi" Nahi Hain yeh..patni Hain humari!Samjhi tum...aur iske liye har kaam chhod ke aasakte Hain hum.(Haseena looked at him emotionally hearing his words while Laila internally fumed in anger.)
Laila: Maaf kardo Anubhav..
As: Aap sab ab Yaha se jaa sakte Hain..(he declared... everyone obliged as no one wants to provoke his anger further.He went and sit beside Haseena again.)Dhyan se kaam Nahi Kar Sakti..(he asked a bit angrily but still concern was evident in his tone.)
HM: Hume pata Nahi tha Woh tawa garam Hain..sorry(she said innocently.)
Maa: (coming in the room.)beta yeh rahi Haseena ki dawai(handing Anubhav an ointment)..Raat ko sone se pahele laga dena Hain haath aur payer mein..aur abhi yeh Patti khol do..dopaher ko bandhi thi doctor Sahab ne Kaha Hain thodi Der zakhmo ko khula chhodne k liye..(Anubhav only nodded and she left.)
(Anubhav was about to remove her bandages when she pulled her hand back.He looked at her irritated.)
HM: kya Kar rahe Aap?
As: bhajiye Tal Rahe Hain(he again took her hand in his.)
HM: Nahi matlab..pahele kapde badal lijiye thodi Der Aram kijiye phir..
As: chup raho!(he said in his no nonsense tone.His heart ached seeing the burns on her hands.He removed the  bandage of her foot and saw the Burnt marks and blood patches.He started applying ointment on her burns.)
HM: ssshhh..aahh.jalraha Hain Anubhavji (she pulled her hand back hissing in pain.)
As: yeh toh garam tawe ko haath lagane se pahele sochna tha..(he said taunting her.He noticed her eyes tearing up due to pain..he gently started blowing on her wounds while applying the ointment.Once he was done with aiding her wound she mumbled a thank You to him)
HM: Thank you.(As gave her a look and went to freshen up.)
---------------------------------
Precap: Anubhav's care.
---------------------------------
Laila tried to harm Haseena but her plan backfired.Unintentionally she brought Anuseena closer.What's gonna be her next move?
----------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.