Angry Haseena

Continued...
(In the evening As came back home a bit late.He was exhausted as he had 3 meetings and then routine visits..)
(As soon as he entered his room.Hm offered him a glass of water.)
As: Shukriya..(he said while taking the glass.She went away without answering but he was too tired to notice.)
(Being a workoholic He again sat with his laptop and files.After an hour he closed his laptop and exhaled heavily.)
As: bohot bhuk lagi Hain..Haseena se Bolte Hain Kuch khane ko dekar Jaye...(He was about to call her when his eyes fell on the covered plate of food on the table.He went and removed the cover.It was his favourite Rajma-chawal.)..Haseena Yaha Khana Rakhkar chali Gayi Kuch Bataya bhi Nahi..(he looked around the room she wasn't there.)ise Kya hogaya hum laute tab se Baat bhi Nahi ki..Haseenaa!Haseenaa!(he shouted her name.after a few moment KS entered his room.)
Ks: Bhaiyya Aapne bulaya?
As: Humne Haseena ko bulaya tha...
Ks: Woh Bhabhi Zara Rasoi mein busy Hain toh humko bhejdi Woh..Kuch Chahiye aapko?
As: Nahi..
-----------------------------
(It was around 11 when Haseena entered the room.She thought Anubhav must have slept but he was still awake reading a book.She didn't even spare a glance at him and went to bathroom.)
As: Haseena..(but she had already closed the door.)
(Opening the washroom door Haseena gasped.Anubhav was standing right Infront of the door,there was just a few inches distance between them.Both were lost in each others eyes but Haseena soon composed herself And was about to go when Anubhav pulled her by her wrist and she landed on his chest.)
As: kya hua Hain tumhe?
HM: Kuch Nahi..(trying to get out of his grip but he tightens his grip more.)
As: sach bolo Haseena..Aaj hum jabse laute tabse Baat Nahi ki tumne Humse..Khana khane ko bhi Nahi Bola..kya hua Hain?
HM: Aap kaam mein mashroof the isiliye pareshan Nahi Kiya..aur Khana toh hum rakhkar Gaye the..abb Jane dijiye Hume.(she managed to get out of his grip.She moved towards the bed when he again pulled her and grabbed her by her waist.)chhodiye Hume..
As: Nahi chhodenge tabtak..jabtak tum Nahi batati kya hua Hain tumhe...aise bartaav kyun Kar rahi ho?
Hm: Apne hi toh Kaha tha..humare Baat Karne se apko sir dard hota Hain aur humare Kisi sawal Ka Jawab bhi Nahi dena hota Hain aapko..toh Hum kyun Baat kare aapse.(she complained cutely.)..Chhodiye Hume(He loosened the grip and she went and lied down on the bed.)
As: Baat toh suno Haseena..(he went and lied beside her leaning on his elbow trying to look at her face but she covered her face with the quilt making him chuckle lightly.)..Accha thik Hain mat Karo Baat Humse...hum challenge karte Hain kal tum Humse Baat zaroor Karogi..(with this he turned off the lights and slept while she twisted her lips at his words.)
(This whole incident was observed was Laila who was standing outside the window of their room.She fuming in anger..)
Laila: Aisa kya Hain Iss Haseena mein Jo mujh mein Nahi Hain...Dekho toh kaise Anubhav iske aage piche ghum Raha Hain..aur meri taraf aankh uthake bhi Nahi dekhta..par koi Baat Nahi Haseena jitna Anubhav ko Apne aagey piche dourana Hain Doura lo...phir aagey aagey Dekho hota Hain kya..(she smirked and went to her room.)
-------------------------
Next morning:
(Anubhav was ready to go to work..Haseena was still not talking to him which was irking him a lot..but he was determined to make her talk to him today.He intentionally left his phone on the bed and went to the main door.)
Ks: Bhaiyya yeh Aap phone kamre mein bhul Aaye the..(Karishma came running to him and handed him his phone.)
AS: Tum kyun phone layi Karishma(he said irritated as his plan flopped.)
Ks: Arey Aap humpe kahe gussa horahe..Bhabhi ne kaha apko phone dene k liye..Bhalai Ka toh zamana hi Nahi Raha(she went away murmuring.)
------------------------
Evening:
Anubhav was waiting for Haseena to come.She came to him and gave him a glass of water still giving him cold treatment.)
As: Haseena Woh Dekho cockroach..(he shouted and she immediately threw herself in his arms hiding her face in his chest and he wrapped his hands around her.The glass fell from her hand spilling water on the floor.)
HM: Anubhavji please bhagaiyye use..
As: Dekho Haseena Woh na isitaraf hi aaraha Hain...(she clutched his shirt more tightly.)
HM: please bhagaiyye use..
As: pahele Kaho ki tum Humse bat karogi..aur humari saare baatein manogi toh hi hum bhagayenge use..
HM: haa haa thik Hain..please bhagaiyye.(she opened her one eye and saw their reflection in the mirror and noticed him smiling.She understood that it was all his plan to make her talk to him.She immediately broke the hug.)
HM: jhoot bolke daraya na Humein..(he nodded in no trying to control his smile.)abb toh Bilkul bhi Baat Nahi karenge..Upar se kaam badha diya Humara..aab yeh paani saaf Karna padega.(she went away stomping her foot.AS sighed as his plan failed again.)
As: kal hi Iss dressing table ki Disha badal denge.(he said frustratedly.)
----------------------------
Night
(Haseena was sitting in her room and slightly smiling remembering AS'S efforts to pacify her.)
Hm: yeh Anubhavji Kaha chale Gaye!(just then As entered the room with a box in his hand.She looked at him and then turned her face to the wall.)
(As came and sat beside her on the bed.)
As: Haseena..Humse Galti ho gayi..humara sach mein Woh matlab Nahi tha..tum bas Laila k bare mein hi Baat kiye jaa rahi thi isiliye hum irritate ho Gaye the sorry...Maaf kardo.(She looked at him..he was holding a ice-cream cone in his hand and looking at her apologetically.
Her heart melted looking at his face.The arrogant rough and tough DSP was looking as innocent as a child..she could pretend anymore and smiled at him.)
HM: thik Hain Maaf Kiya aapko..(she took the Ice-cream cone from him and started eating.AS sighed in relief.)..Bohot Acchi Hain Ice-cream.
As: Khao tum.. hum ise phenk Kar aate Hain..(That's when his phone rang.)tum yeh khatam Karke sojana..Sir Ka call Hain yeh lamba chalega(she nodded and he went out.After finishing her ice-cream she went to sleep with a contented smile on her face.)
--------------------------------
Precap: Haseena is injured.
--------------------------------
Anubhav has successfully pacified his angry little wife but this has made Laila extremely jealous.what will she Do now?
---------------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.