CHAPTER-13

AUTHOR POV:

As usual pha is the one woke up first in the morning. But little bit late than usual. When he woke up it's already past 6 am.

But to his surprise kong is not lay on his chest asuasal. He only lay beside pha with back hug position.

First pha was confused then only reality hit him hard. Last night incident came in his mind one by one.

     Even though what he did it is to help his baby. But he felt guilty and ashamed of himself for what he did his baby without consent.

He signed and to get up before his baby wake up but then he stilled when he heard his baby whinning.

    He thought may his baby is not feeling well still now . He checked his kong if have fever or nor after all now his shivering went off.

Pha felt relieved.

Thank god. My baby is temperature is normal and also he is not shivering or have any other problem.

But he must be feel pain what i done to him. Omg...its his first time. What if he can't bear pain and have fever later.

Aah...what i done. He is not only angry at me if he came to know what i done to him but his health also may be not good he get emotional.

Mm....my baby is young and fragile one. I just took leave today and must be take care of him. What if he won't walk with  his legs or what if he have pain which he can't handle. I must take leave and take care of him. What if he need me for anything. Also his health is not good after he fell in to pool last night.

He got up from bed without making noise and placed the pillow on kong side who pouted on his sleep.

Aww...my baby is so cute.

Thank god...i already cleaned myself and my baby before we went to sleep.

     He talked to himself before he went to bathroom

Pha went  to take shower. After dressed up he came to room. There he see his still sleeping baby.

Pha thought to himself' even if my baby came to know this i knew he mostly angry at himself more than me for what i done to him.He must be felt bad for making me take leave and didn't cook for me'.

Pha kissed kong forehead before he went to kitchen.

He thought looks like mom dad not able to come now..may be they will come after noon only. I will talk to them to check kong baby if he have any problem. After all he drank some water from pool. We need to check him if his lungs is okay or not.

Aunty good morning... kong is sleeping. Can you make today some warm porridge and chicken for us.
And some ginger soup also.

Mmm...okay young master. But is kong master alright.

Chef aunty who is close to kong felt bad. What if his kong is sick. Thats why may be phana young master is asking him to make porridge.

No...no aunty. He is okay....but little tired. I thought may be he will be better after have some warm porridge. That's it.

Mmm...okay young master. Here your coffee. You can go to your room. I will send break fast to your room.

Mmm...okay aunty.

Mom dad will be here after noon. You cook for them also. And i didn't go to school today. So inform security uncle don't need to wait for me on gate.

Sure young master.

After had his coffee pha went to check Abu who is still sleeping on couch. He went to near to wake him up. But from his touch only abu woke up and barked at him cutely and lick his hand.